The Student Room Group

Why would he view my stories within minutes but I’m still on delivered?

I was texting back and forth with this guy on Wednesday evening. It was our first time chatting. Then I fell asleep during texting. Now he left me on delivered for almost 5 days. Is he mad at me?

I dm a guy him first because I found him interesting. He was asking questions about me like where I live and what I do.
then I fell asleep and his last he sent me 23:40

I then replied to him the next day 2pm. My reply wasn’t a question more like remark about what he said.

almost 5 days later I’m still on delivered. Did he get mad at me?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I was texting back and forth with this guy on Wednesday evening. It was our first time chatting. Then I fell asleep during texting. Now he left me on delivered for almost 5 days. Is he mad at me?

I dm a guy him first because I found him interesting. He was asking questions about me like where I live and what I do.
then I fell asleep and his last he sent me 23:40

I then replied to him the next day 2pm. My reply wasn’t a question more like remark about what he said.

almost 5 days later I’m still on delivered. Did he get mad at me?

Bit immature of him to do that personally pathetic too, you fall asleep you can’t help it it’s not your fault.
Reply 2
Original post by Mohammed_80
Bit immature of him to do that personally pathetic too, you fall asleep you can’t help it it’s not your fault.

You think he got mad ?
You think he got mad ?

it seems he probably took it as you just losing interest, and to him he might think it's just a lame excuse to stop talking to him. he probably doesn't think it's worth bothering from his assumptions that you just went which is just unlucky, but maybe it's worth trying to show your interest to bring him back into conversing with you? but if that doesn't work you might have to move on which isn't the end of the world
(edited 5 months ago)
We can't guess why this was.

If you want to give him a chance, a quick, "hey, not heard from you in a while, anything up?" will suffice.
You think he got mad ?

No I personally don’t but he’s definitely being ignorant like come on you fall asleep you can’t help yourself.
Reply 6
Original post by isuckatrevising
it seems he probably took it as you just losing interest, and to him he might think it's just a lame excuse to stop talking to him. he probably doesn't think it's worth bothering from his assumptions that you just went which is just unlucky, but maybe it's worth trying to show your interest to bring him back into conversing with you? but if that doesn't work you might have to move on which isn't the end of the world

So if I reply to his 23:40 text next day 2 pm he would think I lost interested? Lol
So if I reply to his 23:40 text next day 2 pm he would think I lost interested? Lol

He’s got to understand you do have a life it’s not as though your glued to a screen and no offence a bit of petty like behaviour because you guys even ain’t exclusive…
Reply 8
He’s got to understand you do have a life it’s not as though your glued to a screen and no offence a bit of petty like behaviour because you guys even ain’t exclusive…

Why do you think he’s being petty and not just uninterested?
Why do you think he’s being petty and not just uninterested?

Personally that’s disrespect, if you fall asleep you fall asleep it’s not in your control your eyelid shuts, it’s out of exhaustion and tiredness also he’s being petty because if it’s in the instance that he was talking to you, you fell asleep then I think that he should understand you didn’t fall asleep out of disinterest but then again for those reasons above, also he’s got to realise you have a life and you guys are not necessarily exclusive now I don’t necessarily know how much you value a relationship but I think a true relationship is forged and formed with priority and in the times where you can’t talk or anything because you got things to do he’s just got to understand. So it’s pettiness for me and not disinterest I mean come on he’s viewing your story as it is so in some form and some way he’s showing interest still otherwise he probably wouldn’t give a about it
Reply 10
Personally that’s disrespect, if you fall asleep you fall asleep it’s not in your control your eyelid shuts, it’s out of exhaustion and tiredness also he’s being petty because if it’s in the instance that he was talking to you, you fell asleep then I think that he should understand you didn’t fall asleep out of disinterest but then again for those reasons above, also he’s got to realise you have a life and you guys are not necessarily exclusive now I don’t necessarily know how much you value a relationship but I think a true relationship is forged and formed with priority and in the times where you can’t talk or anything because you got things to do he’s just got to understand. So it’s pettiness for me and not disinterest I mean come on he’s viewing your story as it is so in some form and some way he’s showing interest still otherwise he probably wouldn’t give a about it

Does his behavioir show that he likes me ?
Does his behavioir show that he likes me ?

My opinion no
Reply 12
My opinion no

So he’s not interested :biggrin:
So he’s not interested :biggrin:

That’s what I think but why you like this :biggrin:
Reply 14
That’s what I think but why you like this :biggrin:

You were talking about he’s petty and not saying he’s just not interested. I today sent him a link and he opened my message and liked in 10 minutes
You were talking about he’s petty and not saying he’s just not interested. I today sent him a link and he opened my message and liked in 10 minutes

Yeah like after 5 days
Reply 16
Yeah like after 5 days

It was a new message that I sent him ( he opened my message quick and like it)
It was a new message that I sent him ( he opened my message quick and like it)

Surprise, Surprise
Reply 18
Surprise, Surprise

Is it goid thing?

i mean im trying to look at it from his view, don't take it personally just because it isn't what you wanted to hear

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending