The Student Room Group
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website

Accommodation at Ulster Jordanstown Campus

Hi I am gonna stay in Jordanstown Dalriada Apartments (for now) but I am still curious about which is the best one, Dalriada or Courtyard?

If there are someone who have stayed at these apartments, they can give us some advices about the conditions...and have u already paid the whole cost of the accommodation?

By the way, I am staying at Dalriada Block 25 Ground Floor Flat 1 Room 1...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi dont really know which ones are the best, I think they're similar enough. Im stayin in Dalriada Block 4 flat. nice to hear somebody else is stayin at these halls :tongue:
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website
Reply 2
hi :smile: yea i agree with Nathan good to see someone talkin about halls! im in dalriada as well, block 9, flat 4! i dont really know much about the other one, but i wouldnt think there would be much difference between the two!!
Reply 3
Im glad to hear people talking abotu jtown halls, got mine the other day! Im in Block 9 as well second floor. :biggrin: Im excited!!
Reply 4
Good to see some people talking about Jtown halls on this! Got my place sorted a few days ago...Block 11, Flat 2 :smile: Can't wait!!!
Reply 5
What courses are you guys doing?
Anyone studying Interactive Multimedia Design? I'm in Block 3, 1st floor, flat 3! :smile:
Reply 7
Block 19 first floor flat 4! - studying architecture! Gotta take the bus to belfast everyday :frown:
Reply 8
studying Computer Engineering...I rejected the Dalriada offer and I am waiting the Courtyard accommodation offer...Are there anyone who is staying at Courtyard,or have informations about Courtyard apartments?...
Reply 9
There's quite alot of info on the ulster website on the courtyard apartments.
Reply 10
I already know those infos but I asked if there are any student who are staying at Courtyard or stayed before? Also are there anyone who rejected any offer and still waiting for new offer? similar with me :smile:
Reply 11
You shouldn't have rejected an offer so close to the date we get accommodation? are you not scare you won't get a place?

p.s: When/where do we get our keys and ****? Im under the impression we just go there and there will be someone from the uni waiting for us?
Reply 12
they said in an email that they would give us more information at the start september.. i think they should be giving us the keys buy the 17th of sept because freshers in meant to start on the 19th. Dont know of anyone staying in the courtyard sorry!
Reply 13
I'm coming all the way from london, I'll email them now, and ask about when we get the keys. Did you get the form to enroll on? I enroll on the 19th it says and gotta bring that form.
Reply 14
are you studying at jordanstown just you said that you had to travel to belfast everyday? I enrol on the 20th but i dont have to bring a form just myself! (: let me know what they say about the keys! thanks!
Reply 15
I'm at Belfast studying. Ulster was my insurance choice (purely because it was so far from home)

So I have to apply for accommodation late & applied to jordanstown online. I've worked my route and its a 5min walk to the bus stop and another 10 min walk after i get off the bus, not too bad.

I'll post the info up on here about what they say about keys.
Reply 16
Well at least you have it all sorted! :smile:
Belfast will be a change from london all the same!

Thanks!
Reply 17
I am scare of not getting a place but I am an Erasmus Student. I am coming from Turkey and I think they should allocate a place for me hopefully :smile: I am waiting their new offer but still there is not any...About keys I think that they will give me at 17 september.And I am coming to London then Belfast at 17 September too...
Reply 18
oh sounds great. You going by plane from london? I think i'm going in the car because of all the things i need to bring.
Reply 19
Got my offer today for accomodation, I'm in Block 15 Ground Floor Flat 1 Room 1. Studying Information and Communication Technologies!

Quick Reply

Latest