The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Kingston

Scroll to see replies

i was thinking bout out, then decided against it as, by the time I found a job and started working, I'd have a field trip a week or two after. Also atm don't need the money despirately. after christmas may be another matter lol.
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Reply 61
Original post by Sarah1427
They have vacancies in Primark in Kingston, and a few others in Betnall Shopping Centre if you look on there website theres some vacancies on there too :smile: x

Cheers Sarah :smile: I'm going to just get settled into a routine, and be comfortable for a couple more weeks, then hopefully get a job to earn extra money or something :wink:

How has your week been so far? One thing i've learn't is that 9 am lectures are a pain in the ass. So hard to muster the strength and energy to go to them and so difficult waking up early and travelling for them x
Reply 62
Original post by Joburger
Cheers Sarah :smile: I'm going to just get settled into a routine, and be comfortable for a couple more weeks, then hopefully get a job to earn extra money or something :wink:

How has your week been so far? One thing i've learn't is that 9 am lectures are a pain in the ass. So hard to muster the strength and energy to go to them and so difficult waking up early and travelling for them x

That's ok :smile: . Ok yeah cool, wonder how much work we will have soon.
Yeah it's been ok so far... but got a few reading lists now so looking forward to the price of those lol. Yeah I'm with you on the 9 am starts. How has yours been? x
Reply 63
anyone going to be in halls in january 2012? at kingston? i reallly wan to meet the right sort of people there! looking for nice,friendly and bubbly people to hang out with! let me know if anyone is going to be in halls thanks sarah =)
hey guys, is anyone going to that school uniform freshers disco at sway? theres going to be a return coach trip to that event from kingston. who wants to go?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending