The Student Room Group

Film Reviews Thread

Scroll to see replies

Pav27
We're not judging the film, we're judging whether Cruise was acting 'wooden' which he wasn't.

I know I was just commenting on it...

The acting was okay, but the film bored me.

I'd say Jerry Maguire... wait... no I won't :p:
I think Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are ideal for each other. Both wooden. I wonder if the child will be called "pinochio" ??
Ethereal
I think Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are ideal for each other. Both wooden. I wonder if the child will be called "pinochio" ??

:laugh:

Very funny
I try :biggrin:
You succeed. :biggrin:
Saw american Dreams last night, it's actually prety good, a perfect mockery of the whole "POP IDOL" obsession, hugh grant is perfect as the simon cowel alike, just tahnkfully he does not wear his trousers too high!
Reply 286
i accidently got advent children today:biggrin:, i really want to watch it but i never finished the game:s:
Reply 287
*bump*
I just saw 16 blocks. It's not bad - but there's some stuff that's UBER obvious!!
I haven't watched a film at the cinema in ages...

:bawling:

I think American Dreamz or 16 Blocks need seeing this week when I get paid... Yep.

Maybe something else though...

Come on:
Grind House
and
The Fountain

I wanna see 'em now. :smile:
Reply 290
vin
i accidently got advent children today:biggrin:, i really want to watch it but i never finished the game:s:

ok now ive finished it:biggrin:
Reply 291
Ethereal

Evidently, the Hebrew translation of the name wasn't what they thought it was:biggrin: They screwed up:eek:
What did they call it?
Reply 293
i watched advent children! it was sooo good:bawling:, it wont mean much if you've never played the game though:s:
Reply 294
Ethereal
What did they call it?

'Suri' which is supposed to mean 'Princess' in Hebrew. Unfortunately, it doesn't:biggrin:
it means pick pocket in japanese or something :rofl: poor kid! lol
yo-less
'Suri' which is supposed to mean 'Princess' in Hebrew. Unfortunately, it doesn't:biggrin:

what's it mean?
Ethereal
what's it mean?

it's not even hebrew.they asked the rabbis are they said it wasn't hebrew or something,was made up.how can you name a child after reading it in a book without knowing what it means and believeing what some author says it is......
Reply 298
January Victim
it's not even hebrew.they asked the rabbis are they said it wasn't hebrew or something,was made up.how can you name a child after reading it in a book without knowing what it means and believeing what some author says it is......

tut tut, celebrities these days:rolleyes:
Reply 299
*bump*:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest