The Student Room Group
Graduation
Arts University Bournemouth
Poole
Visit website

Official Arts University Bournemouth 2023 Applicant Thread

Hi!

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Arts University Bournemouth for 2023!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find the list of all other applicant threads for 2023 here. Good luck!

Scroll to see replies

Hi, I made this group to hopefully meet other people going to AUB before I go:smile: has anyone else received an offer yet??x
Graduation
Arts University Bournemouth
Poole
Visit website
Hi! I’m applying for Animation and studying Physics, Fine Art and Psych!
Has anyone else received an offer for animation production?
Original post by Anonymous
Has anyone else received an offer for animation production?

Yes! Just yesterday in fact ☺️. You?
Original post by Questionings101
Yes! Just yesterday in fact ☺️. You?

Yeah
Yeah

Nice! Congrats!
hey :smile: im applying for vfx and currently studying art, graphics and psychology at a level. i have yet to submit my portfolio but yeah its my top choice i hope i get in
Original post by aidyn.mcguigan
Hi!

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Arts University Bournemouth for 2023!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find the list of all other applicant threads for 2023 here. Good luck!

Applied for Film Production- sent my portfolio earlier this week in so nervous about whether I’ll get an offer or not! Has anyone applied for the same course?
Yeah

how long did it take them to give you an offer from when you submitted your portfolio?
Original post by russruss26
how long did it take them to give you an offer from when you submitted your portfolio?

It took one week
Reply 11
add my snapchat; archerhanrahan currently at AUB studying foundation, applied for film production
Applied for Film Production- sent my portfolio earlier this week in so nervous about whether I’ll get an offer or not! Has anyone applied for the same course?

Third year. Film Production is a shite course. Don't bother.
Third year. Film Production is a shite course. Don't bother.

Hi there, we're so sorry to hear about your experience on BA (Hons) Film Production at AUB. We believe we've reached out to you before offering support our DMs are always open and we'd love to help however we can. Rest assured this is an uncommon opinion of our internationally recognised Film course if anyone in the thread has any queries (about any of our courses) we can put you in touch with the course leader, staff and current students who'd be happy to put any worries to rest!

Many thanks,

The AUB team
Original post by Arts University Bournemouth – Uni Rep
Hi there, we're so sorry to hear about your experience on BA (Hons) Film Production at AUB. We believe we've reached out to you before offering support our DMs are always open and we'd love to help however we can. Rest assured this is an uncommon opinion of our internationally recognised Film course if anyone in the thread has any queries (about any of our courses) we can put you in touch with the course leader, staff and current students who'd be happy to put any worries to rest!

Many thanks,

The AUB team

It is not an uncommon opinion. Everyone hates the way the Film Production course is run, including the staff.

You have not reached out to be before.
It is not an uncommon opinion. Everyone hates the way the Film Production course is run, including the staff.

me before lol

Hi there, we're really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. Please send us a DM and we can talk about the support available to you or pass on any feedback to the course team we're sure they'd be happy to help!

Many thanks,
The AUB team
Reply 17
Hii!! im applying for illustration im currently putting my portfolio together :smile:
Original post by leoii
Hii!! im applying for illustration im currently putting my portfolio together :smile:

Hello! You might have already seen but we have a portfolio guide on our website with specific tips for Illustration and even a video from the course leader to help you out aub.ac.uk/apply/portfolios

Best of luck,
The AUB team
Original post by Arts University Bournemouth – Uni Rep
Hi there, we're really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. Please send us a DM and we can talk about the support available to you or pass on any feedback to the course team we're sure they'd be happy to help!

Many thanks,
The AUB team

I have already told them about the feedback and I am aware of the support but thanks for replying anyhow.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending