The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3560
beth...
I still havent watched it tututut! Im watching sugar rush atm

Sugar Rush, good call. Usually I'm not able to watch it so it's great when I can, today being no exception.

Bis
Janelle admits Bree wrote the book in an interview, and Zeke is a freak.

What's up with Zeke going all 'rebellious' and tagging his locker, etc? And not even telling the real reasons why, shock horror!

Anyway I was watching with a friend today and for the first time I've been able to have a proper discussion with someone who feels similarly to myself about the mess that is Bree Timmons. Primarily, the issue being that where she walks her belly leads; when it gets to the point where the stomach protrudes further than the chest there is something badly awry, even (especially?) with someone her age. Wearing large t-shirts (i.e. the pink one today) does not hide this fact; in the worst cases it quite obviously accentuates it- stop trying. In addition, of particular note is the obnoxious and loud nature of the actor despite the attempt at portraying her as something of the intellectual, coupled with the most irritating laugh this side of Woody Wood Pecker and voice to match; this all combined with her pathetic attempts at portraying any emotion, in any scene, from any episode since the character was introduced. As such, I've been persuaded to promote her to the top of my cancer list, surpassing even the likes of Lyn... although if what I'm hearing about suicide is true, seems like the job may be done by itself.

Christ.
Reply 3561
creak
Sugar Rush, good call. Usually I'm not able to watch it so it's great when I can, today being no exception.

What's up with Zeke going all 'rebellious' and tagging his locker, etc? And not even telling the real reasons why, shock horror!

Anyway I was watching with a friend today and for the first time I've been able to have a proper discussion with someone who feels similarly to myself about the mess that is Bree Timmons. Primarily, the issue being that where she walks her belly leads; when it gets to the point where the stomach protrudes further than the chest there is something badly awry, even (especially?) with someone her age. Wearing large t-shirts (i.e. the pink one today) does not hide this fact; in the worst cases it quite obviously accentuates it- stop trying. In addition, of particular note is the obnoxious and loud nature of the actor despite the attempt at portraying her as something of the intellectual, coupled with the most irritating laugh this side of Woody Wood Pecker and voice to match; this all combined with her pathetic attempts at portraying any emotion, in any scene, from any episode since the character was introduced. As such, I've been persuaded to promote her to the top of my cancer list, surpassing even the likes of Lyn... although if what I'm hearing about suicide is true, seems like the job may be done by itself.

Christ.

Very well said there, and I'd have to agree. Though she is no way near the level of Lyn Skully.

If it weren't for the fact that you like Katya, I'd be very impressed.
Reply 3562
Bis
Very well said there, and I'd have to agree. Though she is no way near the level of Lyn Skully.

If it weren't for the fact that you like Katya, I'd be very impressed.

One of these days someone will back me up on the Katya thing... meanwhile, guess I'll just have to live with the criticism best I can. Such is life.

:frown:
Reply 3563
How can you be attracted to this:

She looks foxy, but not in the way you're thinking.
Reply 3564
Bis
How can you be attracted to this:

She looks foxy, but not in the way you're thinking.

Ok I'll admit that's not exactly a great picture, however;

...is a different matter. How about today, when she was in the classroom- she was looking hot then, surely no arguments there?

Aside from this, I've decided I like you Bis. One more post and I'll award you with the ten rep points I'll then be allowed to administer, enjoy :wink:

Edit: How the ****ing piss do I make it so the picture actually shows instead of just a link?
Reply 3565
creak
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/be/2006a-16.jpg

...is a different matter. How about today, when she was in the classroom- she was looking hot then, surely no arguments there?

Aside from this, I've decided I like you Bis. One more post and I'll award you with the ten rep points I'll then be allowed to administer, enjoy :wink:

Edit: How the ****ing piss do I make it so the picture actually shows instead of just a link?

You can't show pics if your not a sub.

Hmm that picture is oook but her nose looks huuge in it!
Nah it's just the lighting. I think she is a bit of a (jade) minger! but doesn't have a big nose.
Reply 3567
beth...
You can't show pics if your not a sub.

Hmm that picture is oook but her nose looks huuge in it!

I hope you realise you're causing me a lot of grief here... I'll argue that the light is slightly wrong in the picture linked; when you see the clip that frame is from during the credits, it looks fine, right? :redface:
Reply 3568
Sithius
Nah it's just the lighting. I think she is a bit of a (jade) minger! but doesn't have a big nose.

Yeh twas just saying that picture
Reply 3569
creak

No arguments? You must be kidding. She's a fox, just accept that.

But thank you! I like you too, minus the fact that you like Katya.
Reply 3570
beth...
Yeh twas just saying that picture

Cute avatar.
Reply 3571
Bis
Cute avatar.

Thanks :biggrin: Not sure if its one im gonna settle on, im looking for others but all the websites are rubbbbish!
Reply 3572
beth...
Thanks :biggrin: Not sure if its one im gonna settle on, im looking for others but all the websites are rubbbbish!

What kind of thing are you looking for?
Reply 3573
Bis
What kind of thing are you looking for?

Thats the problem! I have no clueee lol! Just something cool and pretty :biggrin:
Reply 3574
beth...
Thats the problem! I have no clueee lol! Just something cool and pretty :biggrin:

How about a picture of yourself then? :p:
Reply 3575
Bis
How about a picture of yourself then? :p:

Cheeeeeesy :p: :p:
Reply 3576
:frown:.
Reply 3577
Bis
:frown:.

aww :hugs: In a good way :p:

You're almost at 6000 posts :eek:
Reply 3578
Annnd you joined after me :eek:! :eek2:
Reply 3579
Better be! It was supposed to be cheesy anyway.

Yeah, I was only on four thousand and something last week. Having a fever makes me really bored and I can't do anything :frown: The Mr Bean society is the land of spam!

Latest