The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

done it for you.. :biggrin:
wesetters
lmao @ onions...

it was a good episode, susan and karl where they should be i missed off the bit:

Spoiler

Reply 5742
wesetters
Last episode I saw was the 14th of september...

:eek: :eek: :eek: wow. that was ages ago.
i thought i was bad.
I go mad if I miss one episode, so I'd hate to be somewhere that doesn't even show it! :p:
Reply 5744
sometimes i dont get home in time from uni so i miss it :frown:
~Kirsty~
hes in france! :smile:

oh yeah lol :rofl: woops :biggrin: my bad :p: x
your very bad! hehehe! I liked the episode today...love! :smile:
~Kirsty~
your very bad! hehehe! I liked the episode today...love! :smile:

Lol i only caught the end, what else happened? I don't want Skye to tell Stingray about erm, 'you know what' :p: i want her and dylan to be together :mad: lol x
Loved when Susan shook the bush when she spoke to Harold! Hilarious!
Saw Karl, Susan etc on the NTA and was so excited they were actually in the country! They should have won. Cute Karl was almost crying when Steve Irwin's missus came on the stage...awwww ;-(
LadyEnglish
Lol i only caught the end, what else happened? I don't want Skye to tell Stingray about erm, 'you know what' :p: i want her and dylan to be together :mad: lol x

i did a summary earlier today look back through the thread its in a spoiler tag
it was so funny when karl said he wanted janelle lol. I swear that no.1 fan of brie's like fancied her, she was looking at her like -> :love: lol x
hmm i have an idea about her

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

my spelling in t hat spoiler is so bad! :eek:
Now, I'm cool.
I bought a coffee in Debenhams for the soul reason that they had a TV, and I could watch Neighbours there. :P x
Reply 5756
Did everyone hear Dr Karl, Susan and Izzy on Jo Whiley's show today? It was like all my Christmases had come at once! :biggrin:

Today I saw the episode where Izzy beds Karl. I actually felt sorry for her watching that and I've felt sorry for her when watching Paul's harsh treatment of her...he's a tosser.
Simulatio
Now, I'm cool.
I bought a coffee in Debenhams for the soul reason that they had a TV, and I could watch Neighbours there. :P x

thats so funny! :biggrin:
Reply 5758
phwoar I haven't been in here for a while.
Haven't seen Neighbours in 5 whole weeks :redface:
thats soooo bad! feel sorry for ya!

Latest