The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Nooooooo why is paul interfereing with skye and dylan :mad: I think that blind girl is Janelle's real daughter...(not a spoiler since its only an educated guess! :p:) x
Noooooooooo!

What time was Izzy, Karl and Susan on Radio 1? Our English teacher got some new speakers and was testing them out with Radio 1 when Jo's show was on, but she turned off after like 10 minutes. :frown:

Spoiler

Reply 5762
LadyEnglish
Nooooooo why is paul interfereing with skye and dylan :mad: I think that blind girl is Janelle's real daughter...(not a spoiler since its only an educated guess! :p:) x

yeh i was thinking that earlier today as well!
Reply 5763
-1066-
Noooooooooo!What time was Izzy, Karl and Susan on Radio 1? Our English teacher got some new speakers and was testing them out with Radio 1 when Jo's show was on, but she turned off after like 10 minutes. :frown:

It was just after 12 I think, it was great! I think they have an archive of it at http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/jowhiley/galleries/298/24/#gallery298
sea_song
It was just after 12 I think, it was great! I think they have an archive of it at http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/jowhiley/galleries/298/24/#gallery298

Thanks a lot for that!

Shall listen in a minute. :smile:
Reply 5765
I'm listening to it right now.
Hello layla. :biggrin:

I listened to it before.
Reply 5767
Hiyaaa!

I'm half an hour into the show right now. The songs played on it atm aren't too bad. I think (if I'm not mistaken) she played FOB too. :biggrin: Hehe, nice!
You need to fast forward it!

The interview isn't till 2 hours into the program! Fast forward to exactly 2 hours because the interview starts at like 2 hours 6 minutes. Unless you want to listen to the whole show. :smile:
Reply 5769
I'm having a go at listening to her whole show since I've never listened to it before.
I listened but got bored. :redface:

So just tried to find the interview and then found it. :p:
Reply 5771
:rofl: It does get a bit boring towards the middle, but then again I'm quite bored atm, so what the heck, I'll continue listening to it anyway.
are you tired?

haha bit random but i only ask because i can feel my eyes closing, but my mum and dad are at a party and my brother won't go to bed so i can't go and leave him to do what he likes. :rofl:

saying that i've got music on and haven't heard a peep out of him for the last hour or so. little brothers ey lol
Reply 5773
I was...
Just woke up from sleep ~2 hours ago. Fell asleep after dinner actually.

Pesky lil brothers. I only got along with mine a year ago. Hah.
i was getting my hair cut and nearly fell asleep in the chair. :rofl:

me and my brother are always arguing. :frown:

haha we get on most of the time but argue a lot.
Reply 5775
:laugh: How does your hair looks now? We need pics. :p:

Same really. I used to bully my brother alot and he'd do the same to me too. :p: Now I'm shifting my attention to my sisters. :biggrin: Although I'm the one who often ends up getting bruised all over. :motz:
layla*
:laugh: How does your hair looks now? We need pics. :p:

Same really. I used to bully my brother alot and he'd do the same to me too. :p: Now I'm shifting my attention to my sisters. :biggrin: Although I'm the one who often ends up getting bruised all over. :motz:

very very short. :p:

probably too short for this weather actually! lol

i only have one brother and used to always pick on him which would explain why he dislikes me so much. :p:
Reply 5777
-1066-
very very short. :p:

probably too short for this weather actually! lol

i only have one brother and used to always pick on him which would explain why he dislikes me so much. :p:

Ahhh right. Well its nice if there's a pic as proof. Teehee.

Lol, that's normal, don't worry. You know, the week before I left to uni about a month ago, my sis was picking on me so much I knew there was something wrong with her. Once after an argument I found her in the kitchen crying. She told me how she'd miss me etc. I felt really badddd knowing that. All I could do was hug and console her.
aww :frown:

i remember when i went away to colomendy my brother used to miss me a lot and he wrote me a letter say he wished i was at home with him and i cried :redface:
Reply 5779
awww

seeeeee siblings do love one another. they're just in denial. :biggrin:

Latest