Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    yeah i was thinking that too. the other neighbours thread is a spoiler though, and people may want to be a member of the society and not discover what happens in future episodes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laurentius)
    I'm loving the neighbours soc, but shouldn't we merge this with the official Neighbours thread? I'm off to fill out the application form now, but I think most people will want to stay in the entertainment section...
    haha, loved your joining request.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the sand man)
    he got the idea from me which im not happy about
    I don't think it's on. You started this thread about creating a Neighbours society. x

ReputationRep:
    Does it really matter? The Sand Man is still joint leader, and surely 2 leaders are better than 1 (if one of them goes away or something, the other can still approve applications) At the end of the day, a neighbours society is a neighbours society, regardless of who's "leader".

ReputationRep:
    precisely. i just did it to get it started and i had the picture and description sorted. it makes no difference whatsoever.

anyway, i guess part of this thread will be for spoilers, so remember to add any things you know that are coming up in spoiler tags.

ReputationRep:
    *wants to join*

ReputationRep:
    i wanna join!

ReputationRep:
    if you whant to join up go to the socs page http://thestudentroom.co.uk/socs.php and go to page 2 and find the NEIGHBOURS socs nad click the Join this soc link and follow the instushions thanks

ReputationRep:
    Ok so i have joined....what do i get now?

ReputationRep:
    a cookie.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bis432)
    a cookie.
    Raspberry and White Chocolate Saisbury Taste the Difference Cookie or A regular Maryland Choclate Chip?

ReputationRep:
    an asda super savers range cookie.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bis432)
    an asda super savers range cookie.
    This society must have the budget of neighbours e.g. tight and low

ReputationRep:
    i'm not sure about that. if we chose to film a plane crashed at sea, i doubt we would do such a thing in a small childrens swimming pool.

ReputationRep:
    It DID have a wave machine.
    Must have been around £3 entry for that alone!

ReputationRep:
    that wasn't a wave machine, it was harold jumping up and down in the pool!

ReputationRep:
    Good idea, I don't go in the other thread cos it says *SPOILER* and spoilers are for gays. So could the soc be spoiler-free?

ReputationRep:
    :laugh: :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    yeah, i think the main intention of this was so that it could be a place to discuss the wonderful neighbours without spoilers.

ReputationRep:
    now have 37 members

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.