The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
yeah i was thinking that too. the other neighbours thread is a spoiler though, and people may want to be a member of the society and not discover what happens in future episodes.
Reply 41
Laurentius
I'm loving the neighbours soc, but shouldn't we merge this with the official Neighbours thread? I'm off to fill out the application form now, but I think most people will want to stay in the entertainment section... :smile:

haha, loved your joining request.
Reply 42
the sand man
he got the idea from me which im not happy about

I don't think it's on. You started this thread about creating a Neighbours society. x
Reply 43
Does it really matter? The Sand Man is still joint leader, and surely 2 leaders are better than 1 (if one of them goes away or something, the other can still approve applications) At the end of the day, a neighbours society is a neighbours society, regardless of who's "leader".
Reply 44
precisely. i just did it to get it started and i had the picture and description sorted. it makes no difference whatsoever.

anyway, i guess part of this thread will be for spoilers, so remember to add any things you know that are coming up in spoiler tags.
*wants to join*
Reply 46
i wanna join!
if you whant to join up go to the socs page http://thestudentroom.co.uk/socs.php and go to page 2 and find the NEIGHBOURS socs nad click the Join this soc link and follow the instushions thanks
Reply 48
Ok so i have joined....what do i get now?
Reply 49
a cookie.
Reply 50
bis432
a cookie.

Raspberry and White Chocolate Saisbury Taste the Difference Cookie or A regular Maryland Choclate Chip?
Reply 51
an asda super savers range cookie.
Reply 52
bis432
an asda super savers range cookie.

This society must have the budget of neighbours e.g. tight and low :biggrin:
Reply 53
i'm not sure about that. if we chose to film a plane crashed at sea, i doubt we would do such a thing in a small childrens swimming pool.
It DID have a wave machine.
Must have been around £3 entry for that alone!
Reply 55
that wasn't a wave machine, it was harold jumping up and down in the pool!
Good idea, I don't go in the other thread cos it says *SPOILER* and spoilers are for gays. So could the soc be spoiler-free?
:laugh: :laugh:
Reply 58
yeah, i think the main intention of this was so that it could be a place to discuss the wonderful neighbours without spoilers.
now have 37 members

Latest