The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Very convenient!

If i was Susan, i would be thinking a bit by now..

I hate Tom, but him thrown in to screw things up.. Maybe.
MathematicalMind
That's intresting never though of that!

I'm well happy for Frazer and Rosie, I hope they don't face too many other obstacles in their relationship lol. But then again this is Neighbours we're talking about.

The upcoming episodes sound exciting! Why didn't Rosie act more worried about the phonecall she got from Pepper today?

she wasn't worried cos the reception was rubbish so she would just assume she was in a bad area for reception.
.Andrew.
Very convenient!

If i was Susan, i would be thinking a bit by now..

I hate Tom, but him thrown in to screw things up.. Maybe.

Well, as any modern woman, she has her options, she can either wait for her man overseas to get back to her and give her a good seeing to, or go with her ready-prepared, man on the wait, closer to home, who is currently in stand-by mode and in a primed position, for when a potential call to comes in, from her, to go over to her give her a good seeing to, which, if we're honest, is the likelier of the two options that she, in particular, will take.
Maniacal Mr. Monocle
Well, as any modern woman, she has her options, she can either wait for her man overseas to get back to her and give her a good seeing to, or go with her ready-prepared, man on the wait, closer to home, who is currently in stand-by mode and in a primed position, for when a potential call to comes in, from her, to go over to her give her a good seeing to, which, if we're honest, is the likelier of the two options that she, in particular, will take.

:rofl:

Sounds quite likely doesn't it?

the priest is going to roger the school teacher/ex-principal.

I liked the attempt of a sexy scene today, susan ripping off his shirt.. revealing a nice white vest......
.Andrew.

Sounds quite likely doesn't it?

the priest is going to roger the school teacher/ex-principal.

I liked the attempt of a sexy scene today, susan ripping off his shirt.. revealing a nice white vest......

;yes;

I've always thought vests must be the ultimate turn-on. Of course, that might also explain why I haven't managed to have many successful relationships with women, in the past.
Maniacal Mr. Monocle
;yes;

I've always thought vests must be the ultimate turn-on. Of course, that might also explain why I haven't managed to have many successful relationships with women, in the past.

They are very attractive...

Especially if you live in an old retirement home and have a 87 year old g/f called Vera.. :smile:
.Andrew.

They are very attractive...

Especially if you live in an old retirement home and have a 87 year old g/f called Vera.. :smile:

And she happens to be sitting right here, beside me, as we speak. Cup of tea love? She's shaking her head. Must be annoyed with me.
mary was scary !!!!
prash_s90
mary was scary !!!!

yes they've definetly cast her well!
I love her! :biggrin:

-x-
shes mean and nasty - how can anyone love her!!!
MathematicalMind
yes they've definetly cast her well!

I disagree, up until today's episode I thought her acting has been terrible. I liked her in Home and Away too, so was surprised. But her acting today was pretty good, nothing special though. Pepper could have played along with it today, for example when Mary was saying how nice the clothes were she could have said, 'oh Mary they are gorgeous, I can't wait to see them on the baby'. She's a very twisted woman and instead of trying to escape she should try something else. But, this is Neighbours, and it wouldn't be 'exciting' if she took the easy, obvious route.
Reply 7532
awww i love Rosie and Fraiser!! And i love that Fraiser is so determined to get on with his life now! I thought it was weird that Rosie wasnt more worried about Peppers call!! But i guess if the reception was bad enough that she didnt hear anything, she would worry.
Ooh i dont like Susan and Tom together. Not sure why, with Karl it seems right. Ok i know its a soap so that sounds lame, but hey.
Why couldn't Susan and Karl live happily ever after? :p: Izzy having Karl's baby was enough, without this idiot coming back, although I love his style of teaching and wish my school had been like that. :frown:
I hope that Rosie and Frazier are allowed to have a relatively happy marriage.... though, being a soap, I highly doubt it. Unfortunately :frown:

Did anybody else think her head on his knee, looking at each other, was just the cutest?

No? Just me then :p:
i can't stand him - hes so awful! You'd think that after susan said she was married he'd back off! :smile:
prash_s90
mary was scary !!!!

Has she been in neighbours before? She looks oddly familiar?
Ally Kat
Has she been in neighbours before? She looks oddly familiar?

She has been in Home & Away, and played June Reynolds from 2000-2003.

Also in All Saints in 2000. And a few other awful Aussie programmes.
Reply 7538
Ah, I thought that Ihad recognised her too.
.Andrew.
She has been in Home & Away, and played June Reynolds from 2000-2003.

Also in All Saints in 2000. And a few other awful Aussie programmes.

Home & Away, that's it! Thanks :smile:

Latest