The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Todays eppy was so good!!
I like to watch Neighbours.com clips to keep up with Aus eppy's and like to read the spoilers for Aus eppy's! :biggrin:
It's so fun knowing what happens before it happens, i kind of hate surprises depending on what they are, Eg Christmas presents, i have to find in my House!

I think i'm kind of a spoiler addict :redface: I blame you Baby Emmy and Kirsty you got me into it! :p: :ninja:

Ned aww!! So nice in real life!!
How come i always get the blame for everything around here?

I generally know the characters who are coming and going too, so i guess some of the storylines! :smile:
Reply 7862
Pep. is hawt!
Carmella was always a babe!
:biggrin: We're the Neighbours spoiler possy! lol!

Maniacal Mr. Monocle
Urgh, God! I LOVE ROSIE!

I like Rosie too (though not in the same way as you!)... Didn't like her at the start but i've warmed to her, i love her and Frazer, but neighbours being neighbours will probably make them divorce next year or summat

-x-
Everyone has to keep me in the loop about whats going on in Neighbours when i start College or i'll be extremelly confused because i'll be unable to watch it :frown:

FROSIE = Couple of the year by far!!
Who agrees??
LOL at zeke today...i think he was lifting like 1kg altogether with those weights !!!....and i was watching old neighbours today (where boyd becomes addictive with his weight training) and i must say how there is a huuuuge difference between that boyd and recent boyd...hes become so big now !!!

ps: i hate BREE !!!:smile:
I actually liked elle and oliver although they aren't together nomore, or susan and karl!

lolly and zeke (if they ever get together)
Rachael and ringo at times isn't bad.
baby_emmy
I like Rosie too (though not in the same way as you!)... Didn't like her at the start but i've warmed to her, i love her and Frazer, but neighbours being neighbours will probably make them divorce next year or summat

-x-

No, neither did I, for a very short space of time, but now she's been in it for a while and we've had a chance to open up a bit more and become less frigid and more expressive, she's really come into her own and I think it's great, just flippin' marvellous! Unfortunately though, you're probably right, the writers probably will have them go through a rocky patch (possibly involving marital indiscretions) and then apply for divorce. :mad: And if/when they do, I shall be furious, and may even consider applying for a writers position just so I can engineer a reunion and this time MAKE SURE they stay together (don't want any messing around now) !

I hate this stupid rationale they use that it 'reflects the current state of society', no it doesn't, it reflects the current state of Neighbours! In Erinsborough couples really can get together in about a week, then, next week, Whoops! someones had an affair. Some couple, when they get together, stay together, dammit! Alright, maybe not as many as used to, but it still does happen and if divorce can be represented in Neighbours, then why not fidelity?!
just like karl and susan have broken up and remarried 3 times - that doesn't reflect society!
I hope Rosie and Frazier stay together forever - itd be nice if at least one couple didn't split up / become victims of a tradegy!

The other couple I would like to stay together are Steph and Toadie - I think they deserve it! :smile:
'd like steph and toadie to, but i thiink it will be hard for them - toadie goes through moments where hes still hung up on Dee...

WARNING - FUTURE PLOTLINE (just to make sure)

Spoiler

~Kirsty~
just like karl and susan have broken up and remarried 3 times - that doesn't reflect society!

Too true, it definitely doesn't.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

wesetters

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Something about today's ep that made me 'lol';

Spoiler

-x-
i missed the lunchtime eppy - too busy shopping!
I went shopping in Brimingham today, but i got the train home that arrives in time for Neighbours :biggrin: lol!! (I didn't do it on purpose... i'm not *that* obsessed!)

-x-
You really need to invest in Sky Plus, you'll never miss an episode again or have to cut short shopping trips :p:

I liked Rosie's mum today, she seemed like a good hard nosed actress :hmmm:

Latest