Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by becs_in_bath)
    Carmella & Toadie were an item once, weren't they? Before she went off to become a nun.....
    He gets around way too much, stud.

ReputationRep:
    I HATE
    MARCO'S SISTER - SHES SO ANNOYING I WISH SHE WOULD GO

ALSO
    has anyone noticed how BAD an actor marco is?

ReputationRep:
    Mia is the most pointless creature, i have to agree there.

I did notice that Marco is very greasy.

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear... I retract my earlier comment.

It's going to be a sad day for Neighbours if Lou takes up Harold's offer! We can't lose both of them; neighbours just wouldn't be the same!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Don't worry he doesn't.

A sader day for ratings is probably now when their whole revamp idea to get more ratings hasn't worked out as they have planned at least in Aus anyway.

Although I watched Neighbours in HD last night, it does look pretty good.

ReputationRep:
    neighbours isnt that bad at all

just a bit slow moving.

HD is brilliant :bl:

extra £10 fee?

ReputationRep:
    Some recently Aussie ratings, neighbours at least over here isn't doing as well as they hoped especially after the revamp. I mean I know neighbours is secure 10 yr contract in the UK I think and I very much doubt they would take it off screens here but the ratings just aren't what they used to be and it has been like that for awhile.

I just hope Neighbours picks up it's game, gets characters and keeps them for awhile instead of all these recent and multiple leavings of late, better storylines etc and goes back to "good neighbours" we all need, know and love.

But that's just my point of view, I know that in the UK Neighbour is probably more popular then it is here/has a stronger following.

Recent aussie ratings to compare to the two shows.

Friday 30th May

5 Home And Away Seven 1.152
    17 Neighbours TEN 0.732m

Thanks to **Julie** from BTTB (Home and Away website) for the ratings.
    (Original post by anelka9)
    extra £10 fee?
    Er, I'm in Aus - we don't have to pay for free to air tv (i.e. no tv licence).

ReputationRep:
    Marco was in my dream last night :|:|

and yes.. he was gay.

ReputationRep:
    marco growing on me

neighbours needs to turn into more of a sunset beach kind of programme

ReputationRep:
    I dont think we're supposed to like him?? I certainly don't.
    Oliver FTW

ReputationRep:
    It should go more cosy like with Lou's place. Charlie's is too minimalistic and modern.

Also, we need more people like the Timmins', we need more random comic mometns (Boyd as a doctor in Janaes dream anyone? lol 'but what about the triplets?!' haha)
    and also a bad guy who can't die no matter how many times he falls off cliffs or loses limbs.
    Also stupid things like the twins storyline. Ahhh, Rob Rob how i miss you :-)

ReputationRep:
    Bring back Darcy!!! That would be awesome!!!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    You know who annoyed me today Oliver; so up his own ****. Thats my rant for today.

Can't wait for new people everythings starting to mellow no over the top Neighbours Style Scenes

ReputationRep:
    oliver is a bitter good looking man

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ferret123)
    It should go more cosy like with Lou's place. Charlie's is too minimalistic and modern.

Also, we need more people like the Timmins', we need more random comic mometns (Boyd as a doctor in Janaes dream anyone? lol 'but what about the triplets?!' haha)
    and also a bad guy who can't die no matter how many times he falls off cliffs or loses limbs.
    Also stupid things like the twins storyline. Ahhh, Rob Rob how i miss you :-)
    I know what you mean... it's all just getting a bit too realistic at the moment, if that's really possible with Neighbours. I mean, we've had two storylines recently focusing on the sale of a house, and no one's tried to kill anyone!

ReputationRep:
    ^Ramsay street is the street of miracles!

So, If it was upto you:
    a) who would you bring back

b) What surreal storyline would you like to see?

For me it'd be a) the old Paul back again
    b) Kristen takes Paul hostage for more money, and Paul fights her off with his fake leg and knocks her unconcious. Then a meteor hits the exact place where Kristen fell, killing her instantly. Ned is arrested but Mickey admits to the murder. Mickey gets life. :-)

ReputationRep:
    *Ben admits to being an acomplice, and is locked up also!

We can but hope...
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by ferret123)
    ^Ramsay street is the street of miracles!

So, If it was upto you:
    a) who would you bring back

b) What surreal storyline would you like to see?
    Kylie :p:

ReputationRep:
    ^lol
    Actually there are so many I would love...Madge (in true neighbours 'she faked her own death' style!), Stingray (ditto) and Boyd/skye/dylan and tad
    There are so many!

ReputationRep:
    I would bring back Rick Alessi - He was the pure nads... ;yes;

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.