The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
:laugh: seriouuusly? Okay I don't actually find that particularly hard to believe, the internets isn't finding me anything though.
Reply 2
shot as in *bang bang* with a gun?

I doubt it.
Reply 3
Yeah its "breaking news" on 24. He was out shooting and he accidently shot this bloke

It'll be on the website soon.
Reply 4
:rofl:

only in America!!!
Reply 5
Nah, accidentally shot a partner whilst "quail hunting". Why the bejesus would you want to hunt a flippin' quail?
Reply 6
Zakaz
shot as in *bang bang* with a gun?

I doubt it.

This is America we're talking about here. He shot a 78 year old, with a shotgun, while on a hunting trip in Texas. :eek:

Piers.
Reply 7
ha thats just funny, tho i feel sorry for the guy who got shot!
Reply 9
"The victim..."

lol
Reply 10
Optimistic
"The victim..."

What else would you call him? The shootee? The bullet-reciever? The man shot? Yeah, that's it.

BBC

Cheney shoots man in hunt error
The US Vice-President, Dick Cheney, has accidentally shot and injured a man during a quail hunting trip in Texas.

The victim, named as Harry Whittington, was on the trip with Mr Cheney at the Armstrong Ranch when the accident happened on Saturday.

Ranch owner Katharine Armstrong said Mr Whittington, 78, had been taken to Corpus Christi Memorial Hospital where was said to be "alert and doing fine".

According to a spokeswoman, Mr Cheney spent Sunday afternoon at the hospital.
Only in America...
Navajo
As the title says, its on News 24 :biggrin:

Even the woman on news 24 is laughing..

Don't know if this is the right place to post this...

Yeah I heard this on the news - it happened whilst he was hunting. Fricking idiot! :hahaha:
Reply 13
We've already been talking about this on D&D, although we got slightly sidetracked on whether the OP was being ironic or not. Typical.
Reply 14
If we're lucky he'll resign...
'friendly fire' on home soil. :laugh:

The 78 year old should count himself lucky that it wasn't an anti-tank missile.
Reply 16
Feel sorry for the poor guy that was shot. Some family story though, eh? Oh dear.
how do you mistake a man for a quail?? why do you go quail hunting in the first place? jeeeez
even teh american leaders like friendly fire lol
if_i_knew_i'd_tell_you
how do you mistake a man for a quail?? why do you go quail hunting in the first place? jeeeez

Its like The Wedding Crashers all over again!

Latest

Trending

Trending