The Student Room Group

Too much girth, not enough length

I think you can guess what this is about.:p:

My penis is quite short at 5.6 or 5.7 inches long (hard to measure length to the precise 0.1 inch). Its girth is 5.5 inches. I have always been self-conscious about my length and measuring my girth makes it seem like I have so much girth to length. most men I have read are over 6 inches long and about 5 inch girth or a bit above or bit below. its starting to get me down about my size.:frown: is this big enough?

Scroll to see replies

Should be? o.o
Reply 2
most women want a fat, average length penis son, you're quids in. girth is more important than length.
Why bother being self concious? Its not like there's anything you can do about it.
No girl is ever going to even notice. Who sees it anyway once it's inside :ninja:
Reply 5
At least it's not a full on chode mate!
You have what is commonly referred to as a 'chode'.
badwithgirls

My penis is quite short at 5.6 or 5.7 inches long (hard to measure length to the precise 0.1 inch). Its girth is 5.5 inches. I have always been self-conscious about my length and measuring my girth makes it seem like I have so much girth to length. most men I have read are over 6 inches long and about 5 inch girth or a bit above or bit below. its starting to get me down about my size.:frown: is this big enough?

Girth > Length = general view of difference in penis size.

You can be long and as narrow as a rattle snake and you can be as wide as bratwurst and be smaller than a .50cal bullet, so yeah...

Hitting the 7"/8" mark in length actually causes more pain than pleasure, apparently, so it's for the best that you're hitting the `target` for reasonable penises sizes, so to speak. You can be about 3"/4" but if you've got a wide girth, you're gonna end up stuffing poor girl than anything else...

(I know, I know, I'm trying avoid joking and that, but I can help it!)
Reply 8
Girth > length anyway
Reply 9
5.5 inhes is the avergae penis length so you don't need to worry about that either.
Reply 10
Hi there Sir Chodesworth
Ham22
most women want a fat, average length penis son, you're quids in. girth is more important than length.

This.

Now please. :facepalm2:
not sure how big that is really but too much girth can be painful, same as too much length (if they don't know what they're doing).
Reply 13
+ polarity -
This.

Now please. :facepalm2:

How do you manage to be one of the first tsrians to post on every H&R thread? its quite impressive tbf.
sbarrie2
How do you manage to be one of the first tsrians to post on every H&R thread? its quite impressive tbf.

I dunno man, I'm just there.
Reply 15
Having a thick willy is cool i would know but yours might be too short and won't reach that vital spot. Would be great for anal though.
Reply 16
Ham22

Agreed.

Edit:
Hooj
Having a thick willy is cool i would know but yours might be too short and won't reach that vital spot. Would be great for anal though.

Men.... You do realise the 'vital spot' is around 3'' inside a woman's vagina, right? The further up you go, the less sensation as you're moving away from where the nerve bundle of the clit ends internally, up towards the cervix. Hitting the cervix for most women feels horrible and like period cramp. It's really not about length.
Reply 17
Nice Trollin'
Reply 18
Ham22

I LOL'd. :awesome:
badwithgirls

One more stupid inane thread, stop it just stop it. Go out side and do some of it instead of writing about it on the interwebs

Quick Reply

Latest