The Student Room Group

Homeland

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
Does anyone know if Homeland will be coming back for a third season?
Original post by Mamataj
Does anyone know if Homeland will be coming back for a third season?
Yeah, it is. :smile:
Reply 242
Original post by whyumadtho
Yeah, it is. :smile:

Yayy!!! Will it be late 2013 do you think?
Original post by Mamataj
Yayy!!! Will it be late 2013 do you think?
It should be.
Reply 244
I guess I missed your guys' conversation on the finale but here's my 2 cents on it, haven't finished watching it yet but I am furious.

Spoiler

Original post by danny111
I guess I missed your guys' conversation on the finale but here's my 2 cents on it, haven't finished watching it yet but I am furious.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 246
Original post by Mess.
I really disliked 24 and season 2 really started to come across like a 24 parody. If the third season carries on in a similar vein, it's very likely I won't carry on watching

Can you explain what you mean with that? Do you mean the fact that one guy used to do Black Ops and is now in politics? That link is kind of weak.

I saw the first season of 24, albeit on the computer so I was skipping minutes at a time of stuff I found boring, and I stopped watching the show about 3 episodes into season 2. So I guess I don't know too much about the show.
Reply 247

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 248

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 250

Spoiler

Not buying it.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by IcedTea&PotNoodle

Spoiler

Really??? I think if people are that dumb, then they probably shouldn't be watching the show anyway
Reply 254

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 255

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Arturo Bandini
Really??? I think if people are that dumb, then they probably shouldn't be watching the show anyway

I wasn't sure whether they sound similar. From my perspective they sound different but arabic and hebrew can sound very similar so I wasn't sure what other people would think.
Reply 257
Going against the critics, I think season 2 was very good overall. The one thing Americans really haven't got the hang of is knowing when to end a series, and sure enough we'll see another Lost where they'll go for quantity over quality. They should've planned to end it at season 2 maybe with a slightly different ending.

Spoiler

The first episode leaked a couple of days ago. There are still some visual effects and audio to be added, but it's watchable.
Reply 259
I watched it from America anyway and I am still feeling distinctly meh about the entire thing.

Quick Reply

Latest