The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

S&S have done a new contract with Anne Summers I heard. Expanding their new gay sex toys range. :holmes:
We do have a contract but not for.....that. :angry: You'll find our 2013 calendar in your local Ann Summers this Christmas. #giftformum
Reply 3162
Original post by Cigarette
:colonhash:

how was the n1te oot

#sickbucket
Were you taken off by an ambulance again?

#peak :rofl2:
I heard Fypo was prohibited from entering all Northern branches of Ann Summers due to his questionable behaviour in the dildo section (putting them up his batty).

Disgusting behaviour, mate :no:
Heard from BBHR&TONKS, no doubt. Terrible fantasies, I ain't homo.

What's with the shoutbox sig, Azza?

All hail Hollande.
Why not highlight the adversity that we as an African society are facing today in the shoutbox? DO YOU WANT US TO CENSOR OURSELVES? IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT; TO SILENCE THE PEOPLE??
Reply 3168
Anyone wanna cam on tc?
Original post by Delta_Aitch
I heard Fypo was prohibited from entering all Northern branches of Ann Summers due to his questionable behaviour in the dildo section (putting them up his batty).

Disgusting behaviour, mate :no:

Just checked with the Ann Summers HQ in the Midlands, and yep he's banned from all branches here too.

Terrible.

'The hero TSR deserves'.. nice of you to reserve your usertitle for Brown Superman.
Original post by Tucking Fypo
Heard from BBHR&TONKS, no doubt. Terrible fantasies, I ain't homo.

What's with the shoutbox sig, Azza?

All hail Hollande.

heh i hope sarkozy drowns in his tears
Original post by Tucking Fypo

'The hero TSR deserves'.. nice of you to reserve your usertitle for Brown Superman.

You might be the 'superman' you think TSR needs, but I am the one TSR deserves :moon:
Original post by kimprovising
Just checked with the Ann Summers HQ in the Midlands, and yep he's banned from all branches here too.

Terrible.

It's only a matter of time before he's banned across the board :no:
It's only a matter of time before he's banned across the board :no:

I hope he's banned from ALL lingerie stores across the world.
We should put his face up around the country so they know to keep their distance and refuse his entry.
Original post by Cigarette
YEAHHHH! :excited:

Well done kitten!!!!! :emog:

Spoiler

Don't really hate Sarkozy or anything but.. it's time to move on.

You might be the 'superman' you think TSR needs, but I am the one TSR deserves :moon:

Needs and deserves, mate. This ain't the Avengers; only room for one superhero here.
"time to move on" like you've been living in France for the last 10 years lmfao

It's time France moved to the left tbh :fatcontroller:

Plus Sarkozy was just... so annoying.
Original post by failingatm
how was the n1te oot

It was...alrite. :colonhash: It was just like a standard n1te out because we cba getting tram to central Manc.

P.S. the vom gif was directed at Fypo's crusty calendar, not a reflection of the night. :angry: :littleangel:

Original post by kimprovising
Were you taken off by an ambulance again?

#peak :rofl2:

Haterjuice is best served cold. :pierre:

Latest