The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tucking Fypo
Aye, seen the film. What an absolute belter. :adore:

Nick Fury is too shook to contact me. And he didn't send Black Widow cos she might fall in love with me and elope 'lol'. :angry:

LOOOOOOOOOOOL ahahahha

They didn't want to risk getting any diseases from that cave you inhabit. Hairier than Nightcrawler, you are.

Saw it with Vi and she'd never seen Thor before and had no idea who Loki was LOL. I dunno how she got by watching the film because I doubt she understood what was going on :rofl2:
Original post by Cigarette
YEAH LADS, TINYCHAT TONIGHT. 10.30pm sharp /failingatm Free jagerbombs for anyone who cams!!!

spelt my username wrong
Reply 3202
allow camming whilst Kim cams :angry: :angry: :angry:

also, fypo you fo' sho' aint camming. That stupid baby and underwater mask doesn't count as camming
Original post by Delta_Aitch
LOOOOOOOOOOOL ahahahha

They didn't want to risk getting any diseases from that cave you inhabit. Hairier than Nightcrawler, you are.

Saw it with Vi and she'd never seen Thor before and had no idea who Loki was LOL. I dunno how she got by watching the film because I doubt she understood what was going on :rofl2:

lmfao allow making a sweet lad laugh, me dad just asked wtf I found so amusing. :angry:

Yeah, I think you HAVE to see all the other films before the Avengers. The...build-up is just so good, like the scenes post-credits and cameos. Incredible Hulk and Captain America were so peak though.
Original post by failingatm
allow camming whilst Kim cams :angry: :angry: :angry:

also, fypo you fo' sho' aint camming. That stupid baby and underwater mask doesn't count as camming

What.. I will cam. You're the one who won't.

Thought Sky Atlantic shows GoT the day it airs in the US but it's a week late ffs. Streaming tomorrow.
what's wrong with camming whilst i do?
lmfao allow making a sweet lad laugh, me dad just asked wtf I found so amusing. :angry:

Yeah, I think you HAVE to see all the other films before the Avengers. The...build-up is just so good, like the scenes post-credits and cameos. Incredible Hulk and Captain America were so peak though.

nah, i think the only one you HAVE to watch is Thor, the rest would help understand the characters. Allow watching The Hulk, though, because the actor ain't even the same rofl. Was so confused when this new Hulk came in.

Vi and I walked out as the credits were rolling to the Avengers, did we miss a clip at the end??
nah, i think the only one you HAVE to watch is Thor, the rest would help understand the characters. Allow watching The Hulk, though, because the actor ain't even the same rofl. Was so confused when this new Hulk came in.

Vi and I walked out as the credits were rolling to the Avengers, did we miss a clip at the end??

OMG YOU SAW AVENGERS WITH VI? so cute!

AND YEAH YOU DID AARA :colonhash:

its like... the leading up to the next catastrophe for the sequel.
Reply 3208
Original post by Cigarette
YEAH LADS, TINYCHAT TONIGHT. 10.30pm sharp /failingatm Free jagerbombs for anyone who cams!!!

on

I'll cam :coma: get ready to be blown away :coma:

WHAT? LOVED CAP AMERICA AND THE HULK

man cap america is fit!

and the hulk was the best man :angry: his scene with loki had me choking on my icecream :angry:
Original post by kimprovising
OMG YOU SAW AVENGERS WITH VI? so cute!

AND YEAH YOU DID AARA :colonhash:

its like... the leading up to the next catastrophe for the sequel.

:rolleyes:
Reply 3211
Went to a Turkish grocery shop expecting to find an Asian kofta mix :cry2: All I found was fish biryani powder I mean does fish biryani even exist?
Reply 3212
Original post by kimprovising
WHAT? LOVED CAP AMERICA AND THE HULK

man cap america is fit!

and the hulk was the best man :angry: his scene with loki had me choking on my icecream :angry:

Um, hello, are you forgetting Thor?

Apparently there are two clips but I only saw one which.. I can't really explain since I didn't know the character. :colonhash:
Original post by mel0n
Um, hello, are you forgetting Thor?

omg YEAH SORRY CAN'T FORGET THOR :colonhash:

He's... just amazing :coma:

**** you natalie portman :angry:
Kim told me she got aroused everytime JARVIS spoke.
:rolleyes:

... what?
Apparently there are two clips but I only saw one which.. I can't really explain since I didn't know the character. :colonhash:

Ohh seen, man will just wait for youtube to upload them :yy:

tbf, though, Captain America and Thor were hardly on the same cinematic level as Ironman 1+2 and The Incredible Hulk. They were both pretty mediocre in terms on getting the plot across.
I wish they had more with Cap America and Thor. Seems like it was ALL ABOUT IRON MAN :rolleyes:

dont get me wrong, gotta love Tony, but they deserved a bit more :colonhash:

PLUS man hawkeye is so fugly :angry: should have got a fitter actor to play him :angry:

Latest