Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, thought i'd start a thread for all those people who have offers from Mildert (as there seem to be a fair few!). Anyway, just thought i'd start it so we can get to know each other and maybe meet at the open day later this month!

ReputationRep:
    Me! I'm coming to the open day on 21st-22nd (which I think you know already!) for Modern Languages. See you there...

ReputationRep:
    Me too

ReputationRep:
    lol, obviously i was totally wrong and there are in fact just three people with offers from Mildert!

ReputationRep:
    I have an offer! I'm coming up 20th - 21st

ReputationRep:
    I have an offer for Chemistry at Van Mildert Went up on the January open day though so won't be on the March one.

ReputationRep:
    Offer for English at Van Mildert...exciting.

Open day 20-21st...anyone else cool and doing english and not a science/maths geek?? :p: KIDDIIINNNGGG!

ReputationRep:
    Me! I'll be there next week...

ReputationRep:
    I have an offer but I'm not going to the open day. My offers are for Engineering and Physics. Think I'm going to choose Engineering

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.