Turn on thread page Beta

Relaxation watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    wot do u do to unwind and relax? or whatever?

some of my mates av weird ones but i wont say unless they see... or unless i get in my devil mood later hehe

dont laugh or say im weird but wen readin, watchin tv or on the comnputer i rest my left hand inside my top on my... boob... i dont no y but it just relaxs me, im doin it now.

my mum likes listening to a tape of whale and sea sounds!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)

some of my mates av weird ones but i wont say unless they see... or unless i get in my devil mood later hehe

dont laugh or say im weird but wen readin, watchin tv or on the comnputer i rest my left hand inside my top on my... boob... i dont no y but it just relaxs me, im doin it now.

Well, playing PS2 games always relaxes me, but i don't get stressed easily anyway, so it isn't often an issue.

ReputationRep:
    I'm always pretty sedate; if I tried to relax I'd probably just fall asleep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    I'm always pretty sedate; if I tried to relax I'd probably just fall asleep
    im sleepin too much lately! im gettin back-lathergic!!

ReputationRep:
    Singing really relaxes me, you can let everything go and just enjoy it. Love my music!

ReputationRep:
    I read that more (or less) than 6/7 hours sleep a night will lead to reduced life-span! Don't know if it's true though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    I read that more (or less) than 6/7 hours sleep a night will lead to reduced life-span! Don't know if it's true though.
    i have reallllllly bad sleepin patterns. smetimes i can sleep for 12 hrs solid then sleep 8 hours 4 hrs after wakin up. i can also go 30 hs without sleep. i feel aweful prety much all the time these day

ReputationRep:
    hehe sleeping less is kind of obvious, but it's the oversleeping that intrigued me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Sleeping 0 hours per night definitely leads to a reduced life span
    But, in real terms, does it?
    The time you are not asleep you are living your life. So if you don't sleep, then the time would be spent sleeping, you would spend living life instead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)

I stand on my head twirl around six time and sing Cliff Richard SongS Backwards.

I don't really.Listening to Music always helps me relax so i put on a good album and (This is the wierd part) Put my hand on the back of my neck for some reason :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sparkey)
    I stand on my head twirl around six time and sing Cliff Richard SongS Backwards.

I don't really.Listening to Music always helps me relax so i put on a good album and (This is the wierd part) Put my hand on the back of my neck for some reason :confused:
    well i do but on my cheek and... er... boob. duno y lol

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 27, 2004
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.