The Student Room Group
lumpycustard
wot do u do to unwind and relax? or whatever?

some of my mates av weird ones but i wont say unless they see... or unless i get in my devil mood later hehe

dont laugh or say im weird but wen readin, watchin tv or on the comnputer i rest my left hand inside my top on my... boob... i dont no y but it just relaxs me, im doin it now.

my mum likes listening to a tape of whale and sea sounds!

Well, playing PS2 games always relaxes me, but i don't get stressed easily anyway, so it isn't often an issue.
Reply 2
I'm always pretty sedate; if I tried to relax I'd probably just fall asleep :smile:
Reply 3
Gimp
I'm always pretty sedate; if I tried to relax I'd probably just fall asleep :smile:

im sleepin too much lately! im gettin back-lathergic!!
Reply 4
Singing really relaxes me, you can let everything go and just enjoy it. Love my music! :smile:
Reply 5
I read that more (or less) than 6/7 hours sleep a night will lead to reduced life-span! Don't know if it's true though.
Reply 6
Gimp
I read that more (or less) than 6/7 hours sleep a night will lead to reduced life-span! Don't know if it's true though.

i have reallllllly bad sleepin patterns. smetimes i can sleep for 12 hrs solid then sleep 8 hours 4 hrs after wakin up. i can also go 30 hs without sleep. i feel aweful prety much all the time these day
Reply 7
hehe :smile: sleeping less is kind of obvious, but it's the oversleeping that intrigued me :smile:
piginapoke
Sleeping 0 hours per night definitely leads to a reduced life span :smile:

But, in real terms, does it?
The time you are not asleep you are living your life. So if you don't sleep, then the time would be spent sleeping, you would spend living life instead.
Reply 9
lumpycustard
wot do u do to unwind and relax? or whatever?

some of my mates av weird ones but i wont say unless they see... or unless i get in my devil mood later hehe

dont laugh or say im weird but wen readin, watchin tv or on the comnputer i rest my left hand inside my top on my... boob... i dont no y but it just relaxs me, im doin it now.

my mum likes listening to a tape of whale and sea sounds!

I stand on my head twirl around six time and sing Cliff Richard SongS Backwards. :biggrin:

I don't really.Listening to Music always helps me relax so i put on a good album and (This is the wierd part) Put my hand on the back of my neck for some reason :confused:
Reply 10
Sparkey
I stand on my head twirl around six time and sing Cliff Richard SongS Backwards. :biggrin:

I don't really.Listening to Music always helps me relax so i put on a good album and (This is the wierd part) Put my hand on the back of my neck for some reason :confused:

well i do but on my cheek and... er... boob. duno y lol

Latest

Trending

Trending