The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

ZJuwelH
He did too!!! OK now that reflects badly on my spelling :mad:

He who makes love to a bottle is often incoherent as much for the pain as for the alcohol.
Reply 61
ZJuwelH

lukin @ tha thred recorde, expression. altrd tha titel, therfoe, i guese i splet it rong!
Reply 62
ZJuwelH

crap i missed it, what was it?
Reply 63
elpaw
no longer the jedi moderator, but the alchie moderator....

Expression could you change his status thingy to that as your the only mod on...it would be funny, and his probably to drunk to do anything about it! lol! :biggrin:
Ollie
lukin @ tha thred recorde, expression. altrd tha titel, therfoe, i guese i splet it rong!

nothing escapes u - even when u are drunk (or simply pretending)
Reply 65
elpaw
crap i missed it, what was it?

"Yer"...

Not to worry Ollie, and to everyone, just make sure as many people vote as you can.
Kuz
Epression could you change his status thingy to that as your the only mod on...it would be funny, and his probably to drunk to do anything about it! lol! :biggrin:

capital idea - the drunk are often helpless creatures - when his moment of clarity comes it'll be all too late
Kuz
Expression could you change his status thingy to that as your the only mod on...it would be funny, and his probably to drunk to do anything about it! lol! :biggrin:

:frown:

Not a magical power us mod's have.
Reply 68
Kurdt Morello
nothing escapes u - even when u are drunk (or simply pretending)

i thought youd etided my quote then cos it was so awfull.

then i realised!
Ollie

"""then i realised!"""

his moment of clarity is appropriately highlighted above
Ollie

then i realised!

I think i remember stating i found Ollie's typing errors enderaing now they're irritating me. OLLIE GO TO SLEEP!!!
waiting2smile
I think i remember stating i found Ollie's typing errors enderaing now they're irritating me. OLLIE GO TO SLEEP!!!

all your fault for encouraging him
Kurdt Morello
all your fault for encouraging him

:eek: MINE?
Reply 73
Expression
:frown:

Not a magical power us mod's have.

oh what a shame.....*thinks*........can we wake d up to do it....chances like this don't come everyday you no! :biggrin:
piginapoke
See, you'll all regret voting for that. The bono one was a classic as it kicked off a fantastic thread/argument/sideshow.

No i didn't find Bono's one the slightest bit amusing. I rather felt sorry for him. Ollie was very funny tonight. Usually when i'm ill i rarely laugh.
Reply 75
waiting2smile

right, i am ging to sleep now.

good night everyone.

& im sorry!
waiting2smile
:eek: MINE?

hell yes = you gave him attention - he then said how he likes being looked after by girls - why do u have to be so damn alluring!!! :wink:
Reply 77
Ollie
& im sorry!

no need, we all know it's katy's fault. she has a lot to answer for.... :rolleyes:
Ollie
right, i am ging to sleep now.

good night everyone.

& im sorry!

Night Ollie. Don't be sorry - it was Katies fault as you said. Remember to have an extra strong coffee when you wake. :smile:
waiting2smile
No i didn't find Bono's one the slightest bit amusing. I rather felt sorry for him. Ollie was very funny tonight. Usually when i'm ill i rarely laugh.

Its just like when one cringes at Ricky Gervais in the Office - why do people find him so funny - he is a buffoon!!!! BUFFOON!!!

Latest

Trending

Trending