The Student Room Group

TSR Prison Break Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
I have an RSS feed set up, all I have do do is wake up in the morning and the episode is already downloaded, sitting in my shared folder. No need to worry about speeds. :p:

16 was a crappy filler episode. :nn:
Reply 101
Nah I enjoyed 16. Interesting to see some elements, such as the potential relationship between Michael and... (the woman lawyer, can't believe I don't know her name :redface:)
Reply 102
i found 16 crap. 18 on the other hand is verrrrrrry good. its so frustrating at the end though.
Reply 103
ah, good to hear.

I'm going to wait for episode 17 before watching 18. Although I'll still download it.
Reply 104
there isn't much point i don't think. apparently nothing much happens, and everything that does is revealed in episode 18. i cant wait to see what happens in 19.
Reply 105
i still ahve 16 to watch...and i won't have time today...going shopping soon, and then upto uni for a meeting! and i'm off out tonight! :smile:
Reply 106
Bis
yep its real, but i didn't download mine from there. if you want it kirsty there is a direct link download here (non-torrent). its actually very fast, much faster than torrents at the moment.

17 has also been leaked, but there were problems with it so it was taken off apparently.

**** Nice find man, your getting rep for that I downloaded whole episode in 6minutes! Hope nothing intresting happend in 17 though.
Reply 107
yea im tryin the link too many people 'downloading' grr,
Reply 108
Malik
**** Nice find man, your getting rep for that I downloaded whole episode in 6minutes! Hope nothing intresting happend in 17 though.

good good. i didn't notice much in 18 that i hadn't seen before.

i just wanted to point out the irony in your sig too:
Stupidist post of the month:

its stupidest, i believe.
Reply 109
Sithius
yea im tryin the link too many people 'downloading' grr,

when it starts its very very fast though.

i'll keep posting direct links on here to leaked episodes as well as torrents when they come out then.
Reply 110
Bis
good good. i didn't notice much in 18 that i hadn't seen before.

i just wanted to point out the irony in your sig too:

its stupidest, i believe.

Why sir I have no idea what you are talking about :flute:
Reply 111
lmao malik.

The d/l is up now, due to my 1mb connection it is only maxing out at 100kb/s. Better then nothing though, will be done in an hour. Got to go out now for a couple hours so it'll be ready when I get back.
Reply 112
Malik
Why sir I have no idea what you are talking about :flute:

that's better!
Reply 113
Sithius
lmao malik.

The d/l is up now, due to my 1mb connection it is only maxing out at 100kb/s. Better then nothing though, will be done in an hour. Got to go out now for a couple hours so it'll be ready when I get back.

that's still good. faster than most torrents.
Reply 114
Anyone got a link to E17?
Reply 115
18 has to be one of the best episodes to date, best part being the return of my favourite inmate . Bis I am not sure how you can say we didnt miss much though like,

Spoiler

Reply 116
Malik
18 has to be one of the best episodes to date, best part being the return of my favourite inmate . Bis I am not sure how you can say we didnt miss much though like,

Spoiler

mate u just spoiled the frickin episode for me, without the spoiler tag.

I will never forgive you. Unless I get some positive rep.
Reply 117
Malik

Spoiler

agreed, but we didn't miss much. the things we did miss almost explained themselves, and the little mysteries will be filled in once we watch episode 17.
Reply 118
lapsaJ
Anyone got a link to E17?

not yet. when i get it i will post it up here.
Reply 119
Sithius
mate u just spoiled the frickin episode for me, without the spoiler tag.

I will never forgive you. Unless I get some positive rep.

what the hell cant you see the spoiler tag!?

Quick Reply

Latest