First Year Accommodation

lo
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Why were you rejected I am still waiting to find out gettin worried now
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
I would look as there'll be no way of getting in to halls now, I know that you would of found out by now, make a group up or go to estate agents, there will be a lot of students who want a room, get in quick or you will be pay a LOT of money, kingston is expensive.
Reply 3
I was in the same position last year, there should be a facebook group for accommodation and there will be lots of people on there looking for people to live with etc. Get hold of the log in details for the daily vacancy list as these tend to be cheaper houses and you can avoid estate agents fees as you're just dealing with the landlords.
Also contact all the estate agents in Kingston and Surbiton (or if you have chance go down there and have a look) hope you manage to find somewhere as I know how horrible it is being rejected for halls. If you have any questions or need any help feel free to message me :smile:
Reply 4
I got an offer for Clayhill on the 16th (Results day) and I sent a £300 cheque for my deposit by post but am yet to hear anything from the University... how does accommodation contact you to confirm that you will be at halls? + How long did it take them to get in touch?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending