The Student Room Group

Leeds second year housing :)

Hi I’m a first year at uni of Leeds starting to look into housing. For this year I’m commuting but wanting to look for an accommodation to stay next year.
I’m looking with a friend and at first we wanted to share a house but we couldn’t find anyone to share with. We’ve looked into a couple of student accommodations on Unite students but was unsure on whether or not they were for first years or above.
I thought I’d ask on here:
Are The Tannery and The Concept first. Year accommodations?
(Also if anyone has any student accommodations/ recommendations please let me know :smile:)
Reply 1
Original post by Jkamara0104
Hi I’m a first year at uni of Leeds starting to look into housing. For this year I’m commuting but wanting to look for an accommodation to stay next year.
I’m looking with a friend and at first we wanted to share a house but we couldn’t find anyone to share with. We’ve looked into a couple of student accommodations on Unite students but was unsure on whether or not they were for first years or above.
I thought I’d ask on here:
Are The Tannery and The Concept first. Year accommodations?
(Also if anyone has any student accommodations/ recommendations please let me know :smile:)

Hi, I'm currently looking for a house with a friend of mine, we're both girls studying Medicine, and are first-years at the moment. My name's Caty, I'm very neat and don't make a lot of noise - just wondering if you'd be interested? Thankyou!!
Reply 2
Original post by catyweeks
Hi, I'm currently looking for a house with a friend of mine, we're both girls studying Medicine, and are first-years at the moment. My name's Caty, I'm very neat and don't make a lot of noise - just wondering if you'd be interested? Thankyou!!

Hi yes we’d be interested :smile:)
Our igs are-
Makmijj
Missblessx
Give us a follow and we’ll text you!!
Original post by Jkamara0104
Hi yes we’d be interested :smile:)
Our igs are-
Makmijj
Missblessx
Give us a follow and we’ll text you!!
Hi, are you still looking for anyone? If so, let me know. My name is Finn and I am a first year law student!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending