This discussion is closed.
Kurdt Morello
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
yes i do
i do sometimes wonder what all the fuss is about though - from the men's perspective
suz19
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
i do sometimes wonder what all the fuss is about though - from the men's perspective
Well I couldn't imagine but I know what all the fuss is about from the woman's perspective! (This thread'll be gone by tomorrow and it's all Juwel's fault )
Danithestudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Lol I thought this was about Music!!!
I just heard that No Doubt is coming to the UK this summer and I'm pissing myself with happiness because my brother is organising the tour so I get VIP backstage passes...the only problem is...I have to sit through Blink 182 as well :mad:
How come they are headlining when No Doubt who've been around MUCH longer are only supporting?!
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
My friend's a lesbian she does a lot of carpet munching. She says she doesn't enjoy it but at least the person who she's with knows what's what down there.... she always loved the "****" though which is the most obscure part of it. So does my other lesbian friend, they used to be bloke mad....weird
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by suz19)
Well I couldn't imagine but I know what all the fuss is about from the woman's perspective! (This thread'll be gone by tomorrow and it's all Juwel's fault )
hmm - no dont worry - it should be alright - mostly euphemism - but what i meant was the reason why men tend to shun the whole idea and make a big fuss about it - i shall give up while i am ahead
suz19
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Danithestudent)
I just heard that No Doubt is coming to the UK this summer and I'm pissing myself with happiness because my brother is organising the tour so I get VIP backstage passes...the only problem is...I have to sit through Blink 182 as well :mad:
How come they are headlining when No Doubt who've been around MUCH longer are only supporting?!
LOL- I was just thinking that someone clicking on 'Last page' hoping to join a music discussion would be a little shocked
I can't believe that either. Blink 182 only had the 1 major hit, No Doubt have had loads. (But I thought Gwen Stefani was doing her own stuff now anyway??)
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
My friend's a lesbian she does a lot of carpet munching. She says she doesn't enjoy it but at least the person who she's with knows what's what down there.... she always loved the "****" though which is the most obscure part of it. So does my other lesbian friend, they used to be bloke mad....weird
err.... careful - i have a lot of posts in here that i would like to keep
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by suz19)
LOL- I was just thinking that someone clicking on 'Last page' hoping to join a music discussion would be a little shocked
I can't believe that either. Blink 182 only had the 1 major hit, No Doubt have had loads. (But I thought Gwen Stefani was doing her own stuff now anyway??)
no doubt are a great band - but who remembers the cardigans - that lead singer was v. fit
suz19
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
hmm - no dont worry - it should be alright - mostly euphemism - but what i meant was the reason why men tend to shun the whole idea and make a big fuss about it - i shall give up while i am ahead
Ohhh... didn't realise they did shun it :confused: Well don't in future, if you're one of those men, it's very selfish A woman could always shun another similar thing as well in revenge- that'd make a man co-operate
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by suz19)
Ohhh... didn't realise they did shun it :confused: Well don't in future, if you're one of those men, it's very selfish A woman could always shun another similar thing as well in revenge- that'd make a man co-operate
lol - not a problem for me - but let's get off the topic for a bit - i am becoming worried for the safety of this thread
guest1984
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
LMAO......what the hell are u talking about. Blink are way bigger then No doubt, they are my fav' band!!!!!

Are u getting VIP backstage passes for sure??? does that mean u are gonna see Blink close up??? are u willing to sell those VIP backstage tickets????

I am begging you to sell them to me!!!!!!!!

Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Love me love me, say that you love me,*skips forward* erase and rewind, cuz I've been changing my mind

that good enough of a memory?
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by guest1984)
LMAO......what the hell are u talking about. Blink are way bigger then No doubt, they are my fav' band!!!!!

Are u getting VIP backstage passes for sure??? does that mean u are gonna see Blink close up??? are u willing to sell those VIP backstage tickets????

I am begging you to sell them to me!!!!!!!!

Well no because they'll be in my name. And besides turn down the free bar backstage at wembley? No chance

and Blink suck hahaha
guest1984
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
(Original post by suz19)
*sign*, you girls know NOTHING!!!!

Blink have more then 1 major hit, just 'cause they don't released their songs in the UK, doesn't mean they are not popular

They have hits including rock show, first date, dammit, all the small things, whats my age again....and TONS more!!!!!!!!
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Love me love me, say that you love me,*skips forward* erase and rewind, cuz I've been changing my mind

that good enough of a memory?
yep = they also did a song with tom jones - she was so damn good looking in that vid
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago

Blink have more then 1 major hit, just 'cause they don't released their songs in the UK, doesn't mean they are not popular

They have hits including rock show, first date, dammit, all the small things, whats my age again....and TONS more!!!!!!!!
Blink havent got the class or the kudos that no doubt has - i speak as a nirvana fan and a fan of grunge in general - and the old stuff like jimi and zep and sabb etc. argh
suz19
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I don't think it's all girls- just me. I don't really like that sort of music so I only know their big songs that get played repetitively on the radio- I wouldn't actively seek to listen to any Blink 182 songs.
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I've got all of Blink's stuff, Buddha, Cheshire Cat, Dude Ranch...believe me I was WAYYYYYYY ahead of the so-called "punk/skate" stuff that has appeared in recent years, I just like my music to sound different from song to song and have more than three chords
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by suz19)
I don't think it's all girls- just me. I don't really like that sort of music so I only know their big songs that get played repetitively on the radio- I wouldn't actively seek to listen to any Blink 182 songs.
hehe - not many would in their right minds
suz19
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
hehe - not many would in their right minds
See, I came onto this thread thinking we'd have nothing in common with music tastes and here we are sharing opinions mister 'exclusively grunge'
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should 'Mental health support' be included on league tables?

Yes (233)
75.4%
No (76)
24.6%

Watched Threads