The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Kurdt Morello
yes i do :biggrin:

i do sometimes wonder what all the fuss is about though - from the men's perspective
Reply 141
Kurdt Morello
i do sometimes wonder what all the fuss is about though - from the men's perspective

Well I couldn't imagine but I know what all the fuss is about from the woman's perspective! (This thread'll be gone by tomorrow and it's all Juwel's fault :tongue: )
Lol I thought this was about Music!!!
I just heard that No Doubt is coming to the UK this summer and I'm pissing myself with happiness because my brother is organising the tour so I get VIP backstage passes...the only problem is...I have to sit through Blink 182 as well :mad:
How come they are headlining when No Doubt who've been around MUCH longer are only supporting?!
My friend's a lesbian she does a lot of carpet munching. She says she doesn't enjoy it but at least the person who she's with knows what's what down there.... she always loved the "cock" though which is the most obscure part of it. So does my other lesbian friend, they used to be bloke mad....weird
suz19
Well I couldn't imagine but I know what all the fuss is about from the woman's perspective! (This thread'll be gone by tomorrow and it's all Juwel's fault :tongue: )

hmm - no dont worry - it should be alright - mostly euphemism - but what i meant was the reason why men tend to shun the whole idea and make a big fuss about it - i shall give up while i am ahead :biggrin:
Reply 145
Danithestudent
I just heard that No Doubt is coming to the UK this summer and I'm pissing myself with happiness because my brother is organising the tour so I get VIP backstage passes...the only problem is...I have to sit through Blink 182 as well :mad:
How come they are headlining when No Doubt who've been around MUCH longer are only supporting?!

LOL- I was just thinking that someone clicking on 'Last page' hoping to join a music discussion would be a little shocked :biggrin:
I can't believe that either. Blink 182 only had the 1 major hit, No Doubt have had loads. (But I thought Gwen Stefani was doing her own stuff now anyway??)
Danithestudent
My friend's a lesbian she does a lot of carpet munching. She says she doesn't enjoy it but at least the person who she's with knows what's what down there.... she always loved the "cock" though which is the most obscure part of it. So does my other lesbian friend, they used to be bloke mad....weird

err.... careful - i have a lot of posts in here that i would like to keep :biggrin:
suz19
LOL- I was just thinking that someone clicking on 'Last page' hoping to join a music discussion would be a little shocked :biggrin:
I can't believe that either. Blink 182 only had the 1 major hit, No Doubt have had loads. (But I thought Gwen Stefani was doing her own stuff now anyway??)

no doubt are a great band - but who remembers the cardigans - that lead singer was v. fit
Reply 148
Kurdt Morello
hmm - no dont worry - it should be alright - mostly euphemism - but what i meant was the reason why men tend to shun the whole idea and make a big fuss about it - i shall give up while i am ahead :biggrin:

Ohhh... didn't realise they did shun it :confused: Well don't in future, if you're one of those men, it's very selfish :biggrin: A woman could always shun another similar thing as well in revenge- that'd make a man co-operate :biggrin:
suz19
Ohhh... didn't realise they did shun it :confused: Well don't in future, if you're one of those men, it's very selfish :biggrin: A woman could always shun another similar thing as well in revenge- that'd make a man co-operate :biggrin:

lol - not a problem for me - but let's get off the topic for a bit - i am becoming worried for the safety of this thread
Reply 150
Danithestudent

LMAO......what the hell are u talking about. Blink are way bigger then No doubt, they are my fav' band!!!!!

Are u getting VIP backstage passes for sure??? does that mean u are gonna see Blink close up??? are u willing to sell those VIP backstage tickets????

I am begging you to sell them to me!!!!!!!!

:biggrin:
Love me love me, say that you love me,*skips forward* erase and rewind, cuz I've been changing my mind

that good enough of a memory?
guest1984
LMAO......what the hell are u talking about. Blink are way bigger then No doubt, they are my fav' band!!!!!

Are u getting VIP backstage passes for sure??? does that mean u are gonna see Blink close up??? are u willing to sell those VIP backstage tickets????

I am begging you to sell them to me!!!!!!!!

:biggrin:

Well no because they'll be in my name. And besides turn down the free bar backstage at wembley? No chance

and Blink suck hahaha
Reply 153
suz19

*sign*, you girls know NOTHING!!!!

Blink have more then 1 major hit, just 'cause they don't released their songs in the UK, doesn't mean they are not popular

They have hits including rock show, first date, dammit, all the small things, whats my age again....and TONS more!!!!!!!!
Danithestudent
Love me love me, say that you love me,*skips forward* erase and rewind, cuz I've been changing my mind

that good enough of a memory?

yep = they also did a song with tom jones - she was so damn good looking in that vid
guest1984

Blink have more then 1 major hit, just 'cause they don't released their songs in the UK, doesn't mean they are not popular

They have hits including rock show, first date, dammit, all the small things, whats my age again....and TONS more!!!!!!!!

Blink havent got the class or the kudos that no doubt has - i speak as a nirvana fan and a fan of grunge in general - and the old stuff like jimi and zep and sabb etc. argh
Reply 156
guest1984

I don't think it's all girls- just me. I don't really like that sort of music so I only know their big songs that get played repetitively on the radio- I wouldn't actively seek to listen to any Blink 182 songs.
I've got all of Blink's stuff, Buddha, Cheshire Cat, Dude Ranch...believe me I was WAYYYYYYY ahead of the so-called "punk/skate" stuff that has appeared in recent years, I just like my music to sound different from song to song and have more than three chords
suz19
I don't think it's all girls- just me. I don't really like that sort of music so I only know their big songs that get played repetitively on the radio- I wouldn't actively seek to listen to any Blink 182 songs.

hehe - not many would in their right minds :biggrin:
Reply 159
Kurdt Morello
hehe - not many would in their right minds :biggrin:

See, I came onto this thread thinking we'd have nothing in common with music tastes and here we are sharing opinions mister 'exclusively grunge' :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending