The Student Room Group

heyyy who wants to be best friends!!!????

:smile:)))

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by M.Sturniolo.
:smile:)))

sure
Reply 2
Original post by nobody_000
sure

hi!!! how are you??
Reply 3
hi!!! how are you??

tired but good
what abt u
Reply 4
hi
Reply 5
tired but good
what abt u

im good. didnt you sleep??
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 6
Original post by smmcc_001
hi

hey! how are you??
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 7
im good. didnt you sleep??

not a lot i had a lot of assessments at college so sleep hasnt been a priority lately
Reply 8
not a lot i had a lot of assessments at college so sleep hasnt been a priority lately

ohhh damn. sorry to hear that! but hopefully u get a good rest soon :smile:
Reply 9
ohhh damn. sorry to hear that! but hopefully u get a good rest soon :smile:

well i had the weekend free so i got a good rest which i rlly needed
what abt u did u do anything nice over the weekend
Reply 10
well i had the weekend free so i got a good rest which i rlly needed
what abt u did u do anything nice over the weekend

well then thats good! nahh not rlly js stayed at home watching yt and stuff. wbu?? did u do anything other than sleeping??
well then thats good! nahh not rlly js stayed at home watching yt and stuff. wbu?? did u do anything other than sleeping??

yh i did some laundry and cleaned /organised some things (tbh i love to clean/organise) and then worked out (which was boring ngl)
then catched up on yt as well
r u in college/uni ?
Reply 12
yh i did some laundry and cleaned /organised some things (tbh i love to clean/organise) and then worked out (which was boring ngl)
then catched up on yt as well
r u in college/uni ?

yeah cleaning and organising is a good way to distract yourself. nice! what u watch on yt??
yeah cleaning and organising is a good way to distract yourself. nice! what u watch on yt??

usually just ppl reacting to influencers/or tiktok
or maybe like room makeover/whats in my backpack aesthetic stuff
or the ocassional nba highlights that appear on my home page but i only listen to them as background noise its quite motivating when ur doing laundry but tbh idk how basketball works
what abt u
what do u like to watch
Reply 14
usually just ppl reacting to influencers/or tiktok
or maybe like room makeover/whats in my backpack aesthetic stuff
or the ocassional nba highlights that appear on my home page but i only listen to them as background noise its quite motivating when ur doing laundry but tbh idk how basketball works
what abt u
what do u like to watch

I also like to watch ppl react to stuff too! i also watch like skin care and health and like fashion stuff too. but i mostly watch these ppl called the sturniolo triplets...dk if yk them but yh. thats where i got my user too. since i was strugglling to create one. they r rlly funny to me and yh they do vlogs, challenges and like js random talks, also one of them has a clothing brand and another has a lip balm brand. and they also do podcasts. if u want check them out but idk if you will like them.
ppl find them cringe or whatever but idc tbh.. bcuz all i need is someone/some ppl to make me happy/ laugh when im on the internet. That is all. (sorry for this long arse thing)
do u like music??
I also like to watch ppl react to stuff too! i also watch like skin care and health and like fashion stuff too. but i mostly watch these ppl called the sturniolo triplets...dk if yk them but yh. thats where i got my user too. since i was strugglling to create one. they r rlly funny to me and yh they do vlogs, challenges and like js random talks, also one of them has a clothing brand and another has a lip balm brand. and they also do podcasts. if u want check them out but idk if you will like them.
ppl find them cringe or whatever but idc tbh.. bcuz all i need is someone/some ppl to make me happy/ laugh when im on the internet. That is all. (sorry for this long arse thing)
do u like music??

its fine at least ur can keep the convo going
i have heard of the triplets but ive never rlly been into them
have u heard of Kyutie or charlotte dobre or just sharon i watch them mainly
i do like listen to music
recently tho due to assessmnets its been lofi or chillhop
but i do listen to kpop and bollywood and any music i like rlly
what abt u
Reply 16
its fine at least ur can keep the convo going
i have heard of the triplets but ive never rlly been into them
have u heard of Kyutie or charlotte dobre or just sharon i watch them mainly
i do like listen to music
recently tho due to assessmnets its been lofi or chillhop
but i do listen to kpop and bollywood and any music i like rlly
what abt u

Hahaha I'm trying my best. But thanks tho.
Right that makes sense tho.
OH MY GOD YES I KNOW CHARLOTTE DOBRE!!! I love her sooo much!!!! When U said U watch ppl react to TT and stuff I thought of her.
Nice I love music too. Ooo interesting.. yhh gotta keep it relaxing. I'm not a fan of K-pop unfortunately. But I listen to Bollywood when my parents put it on. I have my favs but I'm not sure the names exactly. I'm into like well it depends I agree on what U said abt any music U like bcuz that's me too. But rn...I'm into like a lot of ppl like kid laroi, Gracie Abrams, frank ocean, lil skies, Ysb trill, Yung pleit etc etc the list goes on and on. Do you any of them???ß
(edited 2 months ago)
Hahaha I'm trying my best. But thanks tho.
Right that makes sense tho.
OH MY GOD YES I KNOW CHARLOTTE DOBRE!!! I love her sooo much!!!! When U said U watch ppl react to TT and stuff I thought of her.
Nice I love music too. Ooo interesting.. yhh gotta keep it relaxing. I'm not a fan of K-pop unfortunately. But I listen to Bollywood when my parents put it on. I have my favs but I'm not sure the names exactly. I'm into like well it depends I agree on what U said abt any music U like bcuz that's me too. But rn...I'm into like a lot of ppl like kid laroi, Gracie Abrams, frank ocean, lil skies, Ysb trill, Yung pleit etc etc the list goes on and on. Do you any of them???ß

i know the kid laroi and ysb
i love charlotte dobre shes rlly funny and her hair is so amazing
ngl i think u might have my interested in the sturniolo triplets (sorry idk ive thats how u spell it ) i feel like ive seen them on my fyp page on tiktok and stuff and they seem quite similar to a group of guys i watch on yt called lost
Reply 18
i know the kid laroi and ysb
i love charlotte dobre shes rlly funny and her hair is so amazing
ngl i think u might have my interested in the sturniolo triplets (sorry idk ive thats how u spell it ) i feel like ive seen them on my fyp page on tiktok and stuff and they seem quite similar to a group of guys i watch on yt called lost

Yeah. That's good then. I felt like I was naming imaginary ppl.
Yeah she is she is soo funny. Her hair is amazing and it's like sooo red or orange DK how to explain it.
It's fine U spelt it right. Did U mean I made U interested in them???? Or smth else I'm sorry I didn't understand what U meant.
AHHH IK LOST! Benji i love Benji!!! He is my favourite cant lie. Then there's nic and nils!!!! I love them all but mostly Benji. They r sooo funny for no reason and js like random it's crazy.
Yeah. That's good then. I felt like I was naming imaginary ppl.
Yeah she is she is soo funny. Her hair is amazing and it's like sooo red or orange DK how to explain it.
It's fine U spelt it right. Did U mean I made U interested in them???? Or smth else I'm sorry I didn't understand what U meant.
AHHH IK LOST! Benji i love Benji!!! He is my favourite cant lie. Then there's nic and nils!!!! I love them all but mostly Benji. They r sooo funny for no reason and js like random it's crazy.

omg tell me abt it benji and nic give such younger sibling energy and nils is like the older sibling whos like given up
btw did u see that their icon has only 2 of them i wonder why nils left
and yes i might be interested in the triplets but i gotta watch a vid with them first then ill let u know

Quick Reply

Latest