(edited 10 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Tricky question but gonna have to be Don't Blame Me:smile:
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Shivi8
Tricky question but gonna have to be Don't Blame Me by Taylor Swift :smile:

someone with taste i see whats ur fav taylor album?
Reply 3
Original post by j3ssica jon3s
someone with taste i see whats ur fav taylor album?

By faaaaar Reptutation! And then right now lover and 1989 and then Midnights I think? How about u?
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Shivi8
By faaaaar Reptutation! And then right now 1989 and then Midnights I think? How about u?

folklore/rep i honestly cant choose. ig i just like albums with black and white covers lmao
Reply 5
folklore/rep i honestly cant choose. ig i just like albums with black and white covers lmao

Lmaoooooo. What's ur fav song? Also have u been keeping up with her tour? cause OMG IT LOOKS ABSOLUTELY INSANE!!!
Reply 6
Original post by Shivi8
Lmaoooooo. What's ur fav song? Also have u been keeping up with her tour? cause OMG IT LOOKS ABSOLUTELY INSANE!!!

IK SHES SLAYING ALL HER OUTFITS UGH i cant wait for it to come out like a movie like yk how they did rep for netflix. my fav song is my tears ricochet. whats ur take on her karma collab w/ icespice
Reply 7
Back to December has been my long-time favourite, with Mine probably a close second. It's hard for the newer songs to match the nostalgia possibly in some years' times!
Reply 8
Original post by arls99
Back to December has been my long-time favourite, with Mine probably a close second. It's hard for the newer songs to match the nostalgia possibly in some years' times!

back to december breaks my heart allll the timeee. i cant wait for speak now to come out so we get that rush of nostalgia again
Reply 9
IK SHES SLAYING ALL HER OUTFITS UGH i cant wait for it to come out like a movie like yk how they did rep for netflix. my fav song is my tears ricochet. whats ur take on her karma collab w/ icespice

Literally though! Her outfits are aaall soooooo stunning! Especially the green folklore/evermore dress and the 1989 sparkly skirt and top in my opinion! And omg the Midnights outfit is incredible too! They're all just soooooooooo good! And I am so excited to see the movie!!! Fingers crossed she has one! But it makes sense cause that is probs why she's redoing the songs she messes up in the concert and all the cameras! I LOVE my tears ricochet! It's so stunning! I've listened to her karma collab and I mean... it's certainly different? I don't think it's bad but it's just not my favourite thing u know? Hbu?
Original post by Shivi8
Literally though! Her outfits are aaall soooooo stunning! Especially the green folklore/evermore dress and the 1989 sparkly skirt and top in my opinion! And omg the Midnights outfit is incredible too! They're all just soooooooooo good! And I am so excited to see the movie!!! Fingers crossed she has one! But it makes sense cause that is probs why she's redoing the songs she messes up in the concert and all the cameras! I LOVE my tears ricochet! It's so stunning! I've listened to her karma collab and I mean... it's certainly different? I don't think it's bad but it's just not my favourite thing u know? Hbu?

when i just heard the audio it sounded really off ngl but after watching the music video, i think its grown on me. but i usually just play the og when i wanna listen to it. do u have a top 5 for midnights??
I Knew You Were Trouble is good-especially when you put Brock Lesnar meme screams over the top of the chorus.
Original post by JDINCINERATOR
I Knew You Were Trouble is good-especially when you put Brock Lesnar meme screams over the top of the chorus.

💀 taylor missed a rerecording opportunity
Reply 13
when i just heard the audio it sounded really off ngl but after watching the music video, i think its grown on me. but i usually just play the og when i wanna listen to it. do u have a top 5 for midnights??

Yeah me too the og is so much better! I love Lavender Haze, You're on your own kid, Vigilante ****, Karma and Bejewelled! Hbu?
Original post by Shivi8
Yeah me too the og is so much better! I love Lavender Haze, You're on your own kid, Vigilante ****, Karma and Bejewelled! Hbu?

ooo i see we have similar tastes cuz i have You're on your own kid & Vigilante ***. I also really like wouldve couldve shouldve, anti-hero and midnight rain.
Reply 15
ooo i see we have similar tastes cuz i have You're on your own kid & Vigilante ***. I also really like wouldve couldve shouldve, anti-hero and midnight rain.

Yeah looks like we do! I love those ones as well! Idk though I like Anti-Hero but it's pretty low down on my list of favourites on that album i think : ( It's still such a good song but there are just sooooo many that I like on there!
Original post by Shivi8
Yeah looks like we do! I love those ones as well! Idk though I like Anti-Hero but it's pretty low down on my list of favourites on that album i think : ( It's still such a good song but there are just sooooo many that I like on there!

i was stuck b/w that and maroon but yeah 😭 what other artists do u listen to???
wonderland rn
Original post by MolecularTwerp
wonderland rn

thats one of my favs from 1989!
Reply 19
i was stuck b/w that and maroon but yeah 😭 what other artists do u listen to???

Ooooh yes maroon! tbh right now its really bad but literally just her😭😭😭Like after her tour started in the US its just all been her (but im not complaining lmaooo). Also though Maisie Peters, Lana Del Rey, David Kushner, Sabrina Carpenter, Billie Eilish, Dove Cameron, can't really remember any more lol. Hbu?
(edited 10 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest