The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Seems like the management are being a bit stuffy here! There are not a lot of unis in the whole country so they are hardly likely to be opening the floodgates and Bradford is a pretty "important" one!
There are probably not a lot of interested Bradford "power posters" as there is no sub-forum to attract them (chicken and egg thing)
Folk wanting Bradford information look for a Bradford forum, don't find one and so give up?
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Reply 21
You can add me although i have 2 posts :eek: I'm going to business and management in bradford :biggrin:
i have a few friends at the uni now...it is excellent for optometry and cybernetics i hear so im not sure why its not got its own sub-forum...get it on there!
Reply 23
I know few other people now and think more will join if there was a bradford uni subforum.....Pretty please management?

Has anyone counted the number of "yes'" people have put to a subforum? feels like we are being picked on because he havn't chosenn a BIG uni :eek:
Reply 24
please add me to list
Reply 25
Please add me as well. Going to do Optometry. Can't wait :smile:
Reply 26
Now because I'm really sad, not doing anything tonight and very very bored.....

....I counted how many people so far have wanted a sub-forum, well there's a total of 17!!!!!!

Now thats alot of people and as soon as there's something for Bradford people I think more will join.

In the mean time anyone wanting to add me to MSN is more then welcome to :smile:
Reply 27
as of rules to sticky at top we need 3 more people intrested in a sub-forum who have over 100 posts....come on Guys...
Reply 28
yep im down for one!
probs goin to do clinical sciences if my remark dont come thru!!
Reply 29
lol kool, but im not going to bradford lol ive chosen aston so i guess someone can take over... lool
Reply 30
Going to do biomedical science Sept 2006!!!
Reply 31
from my count, we need one or two more people with over 100 posts. Then we can ask the managment again. I think it would be a great start though if those people who are already at the Uni try to fill in setions on the TSR Wiki for bradford since there is almost nothing there. It would also show TSR that we are willing to work for this forum.
Reply 32
GOIN TO BRADFORD SEPT 06 - OPTOMETRY HERE WE COME :wink: !!!!!

mwa
Neeks xx
First post, but a forum particular to Bradford would certainly encourage me to stay, im off the next saturday for freshers week and there doesnt seem to be a dedicated bradford forum.
Reply 34
What are you studying mega manic? What halls are you staying in?
how many people do you need before you get a forum
Reply 36
I can't remember now havn't thought about it for a while. Just say if you wanted to be added to the list. as many people as possible are needed.
i want to be added to the list! :biggrin:
i have applied to bradford to do business management, and have got an offer!
x
Reply 38
Any chance of reviving this, I might be going to Bradford :smile:
Reply 39
Add me i applied to bradford!! i am going next year :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending