Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Royal Holloway 2013 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Original post by BIJ0U
I'm applying for psychology, clinical and cognitive neuroscience. :smile:

I applied to do the mental health one... kinda wish i chose that one though!
Are you going wednesday?
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Original post by JHewitt_x
Are you going on Wednesday?

Are you going wednesday?

Yes i am going on wednesday :biggrin:

Well you probably can change still. The different types of psychology degree only matter in the third year

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 382
Original post by megfashion
Yes i am going on wednesday :biggrin:

Well you probably can change still. The different types of psychology degree only matter in the third year

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im totally there wednesday! Hope to see you guys there :biggrin:
Original post by h.ng94
Im totally there wednesday! Hope to see you guys there :biggrin:

Yay :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have just had an e-mail about visit days in feb.... Are these open to all that apply to rhul? Or is this a good sign? Ah!
Original post by ColourDog
I have just had an e-mail about visit days in feb.... Are these open to all that apply to rhul? Or is this a good sign? Ah!

If it doent say 'applicant open day' then no.

Tbh i think that may be their way of aknowledging... I got an open day email on my gmail, only used the email for UCAS stuff... Week later got an offer :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
If it doent say 'applicant open day' then no.

Tbh i think that may be their way of aknowledging... I got an open day email on my gmail, only used the email for UCAS stuff... Week later got an offer :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really? It says UCAS visit day and isn't on the main website. When i click to book it says they were 'impressed with my application' and want to interview me?

Hmm
Original post by ColourDog
Really? It says UCAS visit day and isn't on the main website. When i click to book it says they were 'impressed with my application' and want to interview me?

Hmm

well that means they want to interview you :biggrin: it should say on track n on the royal holloway bit when the interview is, you have to accept one of the dates, or ask for a different date, or even reject the whole application.. if you wanted... :P x
Reply 388
Cool :smile: good luck heh. She seems nice through the generated letters :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

They're sending me a support pack through the mail. Yay. More forms, I'm guessing. xD Thanks for letting me know though!
Original post by trails
They're sending me a support pack through the mail. Yay. More forms, I'm guessing. xD Thanks for letting me know though!

woo :smile:

its just a questionairre dont worry :smile: it took me just over half an hour - however that was because almost every question i didnt know how to answer it coz i was scared id put down the wrong thing n seem needy... heh... :3
Reply 390
woo :smile:

its just a questionairre dont worry :smile: it took me just over half an hour - however that was because almost every question i didnt know how to answer it coz i was scared id put down the wrong thing n seem needy... heh... :3

Ahh, okay. Not too bad then. Hopefully, it'll get here soon. :smile:
Original post by trails
Ahh, okay. Not too bad then. Hopefully, it'll get here soon. :smile:

Are you going wednesday?

if you are interested...
http://www.facebook.com/#!/events/181123072027030/?notif_t=plan_user_invited

:smile:

i am thinking about going. and if you are both firming royal holloway then itd be nice if we knew each other :P not that im sounding needy or anything... lol
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 392
I've applied to study PPE here :biggrin:
Reply 393
if you are interested...

i am thinking about going. and if you are both firming royal holloway then itd be nice if we knew each other :P not that im sounding needy or anything... lol

Lol, yeah, it would be. How are we going to know who is who at the UCAS day on the 5th?? I don't have a Facebook, btw, what's the link?
Original post by trails
Lol, yeah, it would be. How are we going to know who is who at the UCAS day on the 5th?? I don't have a Facebook, btw, what's the link?

thats true... uhmm idk :P lol

theres a pantomime at royal holloway, my third year friend (well actually my sister's friend who has become my friend) is playing in it and invited me. its on on saturday at 7/7.30, sunday 7/7.30 n also about 2pm, n monday 7/7.30 :smile:
its a peter pan production :smile: tickets are 5 pounds for a student, 7 for adult... idk which one we would be as we dont have student cards :/ (at least i dont)

well i shall try and make it for about 10, maybe 10.30, we could meet by the queen victoria statue? i might be the one taking the pictures.... i love taking pictures of that statue lol (i love everything about the victorian age haha im not a weirdo)
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 395
thats true... uhmm idk :P lol

theres a pantomime at royal holloway, my third year friend (well actually my sister's friend who has become my friend) is playing in it and invited me. its on on saturday at 7/7.30, sunday 7/7.30 n also about 2pm, n monday 7/7.30 :smile:
its a peter pan production :smile: tickets are 5 pounds for a student, 7 for adult... idk which one we would be as we dont have student cards :/ (at least i dont)

well i shall try and make it for about 10, maybe 10.30, we could meet by the queen victoria statue? i might be the one taking the pictures.... i love taking pictures of that statue lol (i love everything about the victorian age haha im not a weirdo)

Probably won't go, lol. Let me know if it's good or not? :P
And okay, I'll try to remember that. Me and my poor memory. xD I wonder what Wednesday'll be like...hm.
Reply 396
Firming rhul sometime soon so want to put some names to faces haha give me an add on fb

[Mod note: Please use private messages to exchange personal information]
Reply 397
if you are interested...

Cant get onto this link :frown:
so i've got a choral scholarship consultation on thursday - ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Original post by lizardsmithy:)
so i've got a choral scholarship consultation on thursday - ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Do we need to make a consultation? :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending