The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Royal Holloway - received application email?

I sent in my UCAS application for Royal Holloway late September. For all the other unis I have applied for I have received a confirmation email saying that they have received my application but I haven't for Royal Holloway.

The one I got from Warwick was in my junk box, and some emails I have got from Royal Holloway about open days have usually gone straight to my junk box. Maybe this is what happened and it deleted itself before I saw it?

Does anyone know whether they just don't send them out or am I supposed to have got one?
Reply 1
I was wondering the same thing because they haven’t sent me a confirmation email either
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Fghgfgg
I was wondering the same thing because they haven’t sent me a confirmation email either

Oh, well maybe they just don’t send them? Or they might send them out in January or something?

Glad I’m not the only one!
Original post by Dragonfly28
I sent in my UCAS application for Royal Holloway late September. For all the other unis I have applied for I have received a confirmation email saying that they have received my application but I haven't for Royal Holloway.

The one I got from Warwick was in my junk box, and some emails I have got from Royal Holloway about open days have usually gone straight to my junk box. Maybe this is what happened and it deleted itself before I saw it?

Does anyone know whether they just don't send them out or am I supposed to have got one?

Hi,
I was also getting worried after getting confirmation emails from all of my other choices and not Royal Holloway- but I got an offer from them today so I presume they just don't send them?
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous #1

Hi,
I was also getting worried after getting confirmation emails from all of my other choices and not Royal Holloway- but I got an offer from them today so I presume they just don't send them?

Yeah I’ve received an offer too so must not send them out. It does say on the email from UCAS acknowledging that your application has been sent off that some places won’t reply back to you.
Reply 5
Hi I sent in my ucas submission last week haven’t heard back but need warned it could take a few weeks
Reply 6
I received an offer like 2 months ago from Royal Holloway, but have only just received the 'thank you for your application' email. Kinda pointless sending it now but guess they've only just got around to it?
I received an offer like 2 months ago from Royal Holloway, but have only just received the 'thank you for your application' email. Kinda pointless sending it now but guess they've only just got around to it?

Yep! I also just got my confirmation email yesterday after receiving an offer at the start of November haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending