The Student Room Group

Premier League Draft

Scroll to see replies

Still waiting for my picks... I also have to wait 30 times between picks, and looking at the last pick of the people before me, people have seriously run short of ideas...
The class defenders and midfielders are practically all gone, though I'm hoping I remember some decent midfielders that haven't been chosen.

I'm just glad I got Bale:biggrin:

Seriously though, I need to get some midfielders sorted.
Reply 382
Original post by little_wizard123
looking at the last pick of the people before me, people have seriously run short of ideas...

176 players is a lot to have to pick from one league! It does the make the last few turns interesting though
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Cll_ws
176 players is a lot to have to pick from one league!

Only on pick five though :holmes:

This is where I pick Balaban and Djemba-Djemba next.
My list of acceptable players is slowly dripping away :sad:
Not going to wait 12 hours, he's not been on here for over two days but if he wants one of my players then he can have him...

Yorke and Les Ferdinand.
Original post by little_wizard123
Not going to wait 12 hours, he's not been on here for over two days but if he wants one of my players then he can have him...

Yorke and Les Ferdinand.

Also, screw you for taking Les Ferdinand.
Original post by Kenan and Kel

Well if I give him the option of taking one of my players it's my fault, and if two players aren't picked by me until tomorrow then it just delayed it further.

Sorry, my team is coming together nicely now.
Remember, if you don't think you're going to be here to make a pick you can let either VQG know who your next pick is, another independent member (Abiraleft would be an excellent choice), or the member that will pick after you. We did it last time and it sped the process up a bit.
Original post by Kenan and Kel

Such an appropriate gif lol.
Reply 390
Shall i wait another 12 hours before taking my go?
Original post by Tommyjw
Shall i wait another 12 hours before taking my go?

I would say have your go now to keep the game moving. Also, it has been 20 hours since you quoted invincibles for his first pick and over 12 hours for his second pick .
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 392
Original post by samiz20891
I would say, have your go now to keep the game moving. Also, it has been 20 hours since you quoted invincibles for his first pick and over 12 hours for his second pick .

You are correct, i really need to start looking at the times properly :rolleyes:

I shall go fooorr Steve Carr

David Seaman

Original post by 419
I'll go again.

David Seaman is a hell of a pick at this stage. I guess not many have gone for keepers yet (there's a lot of great ones still).
Reply 395
Really thought everyone had forgotten about seaman.
(edited 11 years ago)
Got 5 more keepers in mind, just got to hope they don't go before my go :crossedf:
With the pick of defenders left I thought getting a truly world class keeper in would be a better option. I was suprised that Seaman lasted this long though.
Reply 398
Don't know how I'm going to fit him in my team but

joe cole
Reply 399
Original post by pinda.college
Subscribed this looks interesting and I will be watching, but I'm a little confused.

How do you play lol, I know you're going to pick players but then what?

your go

Quick Reply

Latest