The Student Room Group

Premier League Predictions 2023-24

Hi guys,

With the new Premier League season almost upon us, what are everyone's predictions for the year?

Top 4?

Top goalscorer?

Player of the season?

Biggest surprise/flop?

Let me know what you think! I will post some of our reps predictions below for the top 4.

Good luck!
Mike - LHU

Mike - Liverpool, Man City, Arsenal, United

Nathan - Arsenal, Man City, Liverpool, United

Matt - Man City, Liverpool, Arsenal, Newcastle

Dafydd - Liverpool, Man City, Arsenal, Newcastle
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by Liverpool Hope University
Hi guys,

With the new Premier League season almost upon us, what are everyone's predictions for the year?

Top 4?

Top goalscorer?

Player of the season?

Biggest surprise/flop?

Let me know what you think! I will post some of our reps predictions below for the top 4.

Good luck!
Mike - LHU

Mike - Man City, Arsenal, United, Liverpool (pending us signing a Defensive mid)

Manchester City Manchester United Arsenal Newcastle
Erling Haaland
Erling Haaland
Rasmus Hojlund
Kai Havertz
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 2
Hi guys,

Top 4?

Top goalscorer?

Player of the season?

Biggest surprise/flop?

Good luck!
Mike - LHU

Mike - Man City, Arsenal, United, Liverpool (pending us signing a Defensive mid)

City, Arsenal,Liverpool, Utd
Haaland
Amdouni
Harvetz
Top 4: Arsenal, Man City, Man United, Chelsea
Top goalscorer: Kane
Player of the Season: Saliba

Can’t answer the other categories.
Reply 4
Hi guys,

Top 4?

Top goalscorer?

Player of the season?

Biggest surprise/flop?

Good luck!
Mike - LHU

Mike - Liverpool, Man City, Arsenal, United

City, Liverpool, Spurs, Arsenal
Haaland
Maddison
Destiny Udogie(surprise)
Kai Havertz(flop)
City wins the league - again!
Haaland becomes the topscorer - again!

The season hardly began and is already boring.
Original post by Driving_Mad
Top 4: Arsenal, Man City, Man United, Chelsea
Top goalscorer: Kane
Player of the Season: Saliba

Can’t answer the other categories.

Arsenal winning the league, Kane top goalscorer? sometimes it seems that you are living in your own fairy-tail world. Kane is already wrong, as you know.
Top 4? City, Spurs, Liverpool, Man U in the top 4 by 1-3 point(s) to Arsenal or West Ham

Top goalscorer? Haaland (who else? lol)

Player of the season? Maddison

Biggest surprise? Maddison

Biggest flop? Onana
*cough* Kane at Bayern remember? *cough*
Original post by Kallisto
Arsenal winning the league, Kane top goalscorer? sometimes it seems that you are living in your own fairy-tail world. Kane is already wrong, as you know.
Original post by Ozymandias007
*cough* Kane at Bayern remember? *cough*

It is about the top goalscorer in Premier League, not Bundesliga. And @Driving_Mad really meant it so. And because Kane can't become the top goalscorer in Premier League, this prediction is wrong.
(edited 7 months ago)
It is about the top goalscorer in Premier League, not Bundesliga. And @Driving_Mad really meant it so. And because Kane can't become the top goalscorer in Premier League, this prediction is wrong.

That was before he left to Bayern. Anyhow I have no doubt that he will be the top scorer in Germany.
Original post by Driving_Mad
That was before he left to Bayern. Anyhow I have no doubt that he will be the top scorer in Germany.

I have no doubts too. Would have been wiser for you to wait till the end of the transfer window. Nonetheless the reply I got before you answered was stupid.
(edited 7 months ago)
what, mine? damn, to be a forum helper, you really are terrible then, I meant my comment as a joke, then you go and say its stupid, plus Mr Kallisto, what's actually stupid is that you come here and start explaining it like some dumbass, like as if everyone else needed it to be explained for them to understand as its sooo complex isn't it! by the way, that's called sarcasm, something you probably want to explain too, or are you to dumb to understand? do I need to explain it to you?

I have no doubts too. Would have been wiser for you to wait till the end of the transfer window. Nonetheless the reply I got before you answered was stupid.
Anyone else here who don't think that Havertz ends up as a flop this season and is a big surprise in a positive sense?

Quick Reply

Latest