That's what I thought :hmmm:
Original post by Welsh Leprecaun
Does he?! Can I change?

I was only joking lol, I don't think you have to play him:P
Original post by Welsh Leprecaun
If I can disregard my earlier pick;

Robbie Keane
Robbie_Keane_2011.jpg

He finally gets to play for his boyhood club.
Reply 783
Yeah, I don't think you ever have to play them if you don't want to. You just need to pick 11 players from your 12 each round.

...but still, I don't think Ali Dia is eligible as he doesn't have enough PL appearances :tongue:
Anyone with the balls to legitimately pick Ali Dia gets my vote.
Reply 785
Original post by Stu Laverty
He finally gets to play for his boyhood club.

:rofl: PRSOM
What are we doing about Invincibles? His last post was 4 days ago and he still only has 10 players
I say bring in a reserve. Even if he comes back will he be around to offer tactics/formation et al?
Reply 788
Original post by Kevmeister
I say bring in a reserve.

At this point, I'd have to agree with this. :sadnod:
DH1'
x

How about now?

Also, is it just me or is it slowly doing a bit now? It was moving really fast at one point but now it's got to the good bit it's all gone a bit quiet!
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by little_wizard123
How about now?

Also, is it just me or is it slowly doing a bit now? It was moving really fast at one point but now it's got to the good bit it's all gone a bit quiet!

The exact same thing happened last time. Someone needs to put down some authoritah
Original post by Abiraleft
At this point, I'd have to agree with this. :sadnod:

Can't you just step in for Invincibles?
Reply 792
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Can't you just step in for Invincibles?

There are other users who have expressed an interest in playing, so I'd give them first priority. I'll only step in if there's no other way for the game to move forward. :yy:

EDIT: We're only waiting for Invincibles' picks, then?
(edited 11 years ago)
I'll be ready to start my match later. If Tommy can then that's a start.

Abiral should be neutral, IMO.
Original post by Abiraleft
There are other users who have expressed an interest in playing, so I'd give them first priority. I'll only step in if there's no other way for the game to move forward. :yy:

EDIT: We're only waiting for Invincibles' picks, then?

Yeah only Invincibles
Reply 795
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Yeah only Invincibles

Maybe that match could be moved down to nearer the bottom of the fixtures list? Then the games could start, and Invincibles would have a while longer to get back before his game.

Even if he did happen to come online today, he'd still need to sort out his bios/tactics which might keep the game from starting for a little longer.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Tommyjw
How in depth are peoples tactics? Because mine so far are.. not :laugh:

Hey, would you be ready to go by this evening? I don't think you need bios, just rough tactics and why/how you'd play.

We're the first game, so it'd be good to get it moving. :smile:

I've PM'd my tactics to Abiral, so am good to go. :h:
Reply 797
DH1' isn't available. Do we have another reserve lined up?
Original post by TH3-FL45H

You still want in?
Reply 799
Original post by Kevmeister
Hey, would you be ready to go by this evening? I don't think you need bios, just rough tactics and why/how you'd play.

We're the first game, so it'd be good to get it moving. :smile:

I've PM'd my tactics to Abiral, so am good to go. :h:

Ye i won't be too long :smile:

I don't really have bios. Just a discussion about what they were like as a player and how they will play and fit in, some general information about them, and a list of their honours i'll spoiler just for substantiations sake :P

Been too busy to work on it properly in depth, not done this before but think it should be fine, not specific to your team or anything though so meh, but should be a good enough to paint the right picture! :rolleyes:. Won't be too long now, will be before this evening anyways

Quick Reply

Latest