The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Starbucks!!!! Costa tastes like milk to me.
Reply 141
To be honest they're both shockingly bad, i much prefer Nero :smile:
I prefer Cafe Nero for coffee but Starbucks have the better selection of teas. I am not a big fan of Costa, but their mochas are nice (and they seem to have the friendliest baristas :tongue:)
Let's me honest Costa for gays and Starbucks for people who love pussy. End off🙅
Original post by Punk Robinson
Let's me honest Costa for gays and Starbucks for people who love pussy. End off🙅

Incorrect. I'm gay and love Starbucks. Costa is good but can be hit or miss. I only tend to go there so much due to where they are located.
Well sir you got your facts wrong it's fact that if you drink Costa your on the other buss hey that life. Like chicken of the cave
Well sir you got your facts wrong it's fact that if you drink Costa your on the other buss hey that life. Like chicken of the cave

Original post by Joe2001
Incorrect. I'm gay and love Starbucks. Costa is good but can be hit or miss. I only tend to go there so much due to where they are located.

Heard the use breast milk to make there frothy coffees :wink:
Original post by Dharm42
Heard the use breast milk to make there frothy coffees :wink:

Where on earth did you hear that? I haven't had those anyway.
Starbucks have nicer iced coffee in my opinion.
I heard it from my sister Sheila she was on the path to the straight and narrow....she went to Costa.... Now she a gay and I never saw her again... And that the end of that story.. 🤔
It was like my cousin George he loved a banana or 2. Had a Starbucks he was cured like jusus slapped him with a wet fish... He was like a new man.... And I never saw him again
(edited 5 years ago)
They did have nicer iced coffee but I witness with my own 2 eyes.. A young male in his late 20s sexually molester the iced coffee mixture but I heard it has high protein elements in those soo watch your tash... Because you might get sticky.. Got your back sister
By the way all these comments are a joke and not taking serious as it was a comic challenge to see comedy classic reactions thank you for being natural brilliant
Always been a Starbucks man. Their frappuccinos are the best out there, and the staff are generally nicer at Starbucks imo
By the way all these comments are a joke and not taking serious as it was a comic challenge to see comedy classic reactions thank you for being natural brilliant

Congrats you have been part of an experiment... my name is Derren Brown
McDonald's Toffee Latte :colone:
But if I had to choose ... Costa
Reply 156
Costa is better
Original post by F1's Finest
Hi guys, I'm pretty curious to see what TSR's perception is of coffee and which coffee shop you prefer. The two big players are Costa and Starbucks, but can anyone give an informative opinion on which coffee tastes better and also feel free to name another coffee chain if you wish.

Also, which beverage do you order?

I prefer espresso shots as they wake me up real good, however for a nice long chat with a friend, I would have a coffee/mocha.

I'm not a coffee shop regular :colondollar: :teehee:

Costa does a nice moccha even though its fricking expensive
One time my mate Bob went to costa, he ordered a mocha and he got given a see thru cup with a big black dildo and cheeky bit of whipped cream on the top, he looked at the barista and said what is this, the barista winked and said Moango sends his regards
Funny you say that because my other cousin drank a frappe from Costa and a week later he got got aids... And I never saw him again turns out he was a gay all along...

Latest