The Student Room Group

Birmingham bus stabbing death: Man, 22, arrested on suspicion of murder of 16 ...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by InnerTemple
You can talk. Remember that time I asked you to get your head around some facts (which, incidentally, rebutted one of your stupid posts)?

Turns out that you have quite a foul mouth, doesn't it you naughty boy?!

Oh, I have a very foul mouth. But I'm always right, so it doesn't bother me. :wink:
Original post by Harry Callahan
But still got plenty more clue than you, Tarquin.

Its telling that when faced with someone who calls you on your crap and asks you to justify it, you fall strangely silent.

Still waiting.
Original post by Kibalchich
Its telling that when faced with someone who calls you on your crap and asks you to justify it, you fall strangely silent.

Still waiting.

You've been posting dog-toffee posts on here for ages, so you've got some brass neck.
You've been posting dog-toffee posts on here for ages, so you've got some brass neck.

well?
well?

You call me close-minded, yet you can't accept the truth if it hits you in the face. Go back to reading your Ayn Rand novels as you clearly can't debate.
You call me close-minded, yet you can't accept the truth if it hits you in the face. Go back to reading your Ayn Rand novels as you clearly can't debate.

You think I read Ayn Rand novels? This just gets better and better :biggrin:
You think I read Ayn Rand novels? This just gets better and better :biggrin:

Indeed it does. Still, I think the fact that you sympathise with child-murderers says it all.
Indeed it does. Still, I think the fact that you sympathise with child-murderers says it all.

7855354835a8984342779ml.jpg

a straw man, yesterday
7855354835a8984342779ml.jpg

a straw man, yesterday

That's you, blackhead farmer.
That's you, blackhead farmer.

You still think I'm a spotty teenager don't you? :biggrin:
I've posted several links above. Telling that you've chosen to ignore them.

See the links I posted above.

Not at all, black people have done many good things for this country, I'm sure. But it doesn't mean that all blacks are good, which you seem to be insinuating.

I didn't say that at ll, not all people of any race are good :s-smilie:
All I said was not all attacks on someone of another race are racially motivated and that not all stabbings are black people stabbing white people!
a wannabe Che Guevara.

Go back to reading your Ayn Rand novels

what
Original post by Captain Haddock
what

Genius innit? :biggrin:
Reply 193
Original post by Captain Haddock
what

haha I thought exactly the same thing

he hasn't got a clue tbh.
Original post by democracyforum
We need a segregated busing policy.

What do you mean, in terms of age or gender?
Original post by Jack93o
love to hear how liberals defend this

A criminal is a criminal.

I cannot understand why people bring skin colour into this.

President Bush has committed atrocities all across the planet, by proxy of the US Army etc. President Bush is white. Ergo, all white people are mass murderers and oil-grabbing maniacs.

I could invoke Hitler, if you like...
Anyone trying to defend this specimen needs their head looking at. A wonderful example of the chronic effects of multiculturalism we see every day.

Lock him up for life in a bare cell. Better still, hang the bastard.

Multiculturalism? I didn't realise the guy was an immigrant? Was he from the Hindu Indian culture? Where in the article does it mention anything like that?

You do realise what multiculturalism is, right?
He'll have been of foreign descent. Knife crime in this country is almost always due to blacks. And that's not racist, it's the truth.

I didn't realise White Scots were black? :holmes:

Hitler killed millions. Hitler was white. Ergo, white people are mass murderers.
Often crime is caused by foreigners, you can't deny it. And knife crime is almost always caused by blacks. Multiculturalism doesn't work, and never will work.

And, I'm sorry but, 'if anything what he did was wrong'. **** me, that sounds you're unconvinced that murder is wrong. And the liberals are always quick to point the finger of blame at mental illnesses. Some people just enjoy killing.

A criminal teen stabbed someone. The criminal teen was black. Ergo, all black people are criminals.

The logic doesn't quite make sense.
Oh, I do apologise, you've provided one case, with no evidence for that.

Maybe you should stop believing the world's an idealistic bed of roses and should see that murderers, regardless of background, should be sentenced to life imprisonment, and I mean life.

Care about what? Psychosis? Not really, no. I care about the fact that a black fella has murdered a young white girl for no reason whatsoever, and is now being defended by some internet psychologists. Why didn't he kill a young black girl?

So, the black fella, being black, specifically targeted a white girl, simply because she was white...?

Hmmm...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending