McDonalds

Sorry just had to do that hahaha
Erm family : Pizza Hut
Friends: domino
So depends on the company :smile:
Reply 41
Original post by Naami
Amen to that!

Exactly! So although their pizzas are overpriced I've never actually had to pay those prices :biggrin: Works out to be more like £8 for a large pizza

Oh! I thought you were saying Pizza Hut always have offers on. :colondollar:

Anyway, Pizza hut is better because they are cheaper even if you compare with Domino's post offers.

If I was to get takeaway I would go to independent takeaways or possibly Papa Johns.
Although eating in at Pizza hut beats everything!
fewwww! very tricky. ill stick with pizza hut though:hmmm::yy::yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Domino's. Especially the day after. It tastes much better as leftovers!
Reply 44
I had dominoes today, but pizza hut is way better i have to say
Reply 45
Original post by staceykimb
Posted from TSR Mobile

Pizza Hut is da bomb. Try the cheesy bites base. You get full from just two slices!

Ahh that sounds so nice with the cheese in the crust? I really do need to try it haha
Reply 46
Original post by Swanbow
Ahh that sounds so nice with the cheese in the crust? I really do need to try it haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah...well its part of the crust but you can pull it off and eat it as it's own thing. They are devine! You really must my friend! :biggrin:
I prefer Pizza Hut and I think most people in my flat do, but at home no-one likes PH, they ain't on my wave
Papa Johns! I love their cheesy jalapeno bites!

Out of Pizza Hut and Dominos, Pizza Hut (although I have never had their takeaway, only eaten in)
Pizza Hut restaurant for the buffets! Dominos for the takeaways!
Original post by chapmouse

Did you hear that Pizza Hut are changing their name (and philosophy) to pasta hut?

Is that actually true? Thier pasta isn't even nice.

Oh and I have to vote domino's really, considering I work as a pizza maker there.
Reply 51
Pizza Hut all the way.
Pizza Hut till I die.
Original post by Noxious-Nikki
Is that actually true? Thier pasta isn't even nice.

Oh and I have to vote domino's really, considering I work as a pizza maker there.

Yeah, sadly, according to this article. Bear in mind that that comes from the Daily Mail though.
I know right! Their pizza isn't too bad, but their pasta is disguuuusting. I think they're trying to put more emphasis on their salad bar, too, which is about a thousand times more vile.
Oh well...
I get 50% off at Domino's; every day is Two for Tuesday!
Pizza Hut, Buffet, much better value, better quality.
I don't like Domino's since we ordered one once, and we saw the size of the garlic bread and the price! (Our local takeaway has the garlic bread the same size as the pizzas!)
So yeah pizza hut
I prefer Dominoes for takeaway, as Pizza Hut always tends to be really soggy and have the toppings just slide off. I think that's because their boxes are a bit too small for the size of the pizza though, so all the moisture condenses back into the pizza - when eating in their restaurants I've never had this problem and would probably say that the pizza is nicer.
When it comes to takeaway and eat at home - neither. My local one is better value for money and Quality
Reply 58
Original post by someonesomewherexx
Dominoes, and NO other garlic sauce comes close to theirs :biggrin:

I guess you haven't tried Papa Johns garlic sauce then. It is, hands down, the best!
Pizza Hut! Especially the restaurant because of the free salad and cookie dough. Plus, I got a stomach bug not long after eating Domino's once, so I associate it with being really, really ill.

Quick Reply

Latest