Original post by chelseafan
Good luck everyone!

Your pic, is it Sultan?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 444
That was Good! Hopefully 90 ums
Original post by iggyDash
That was Good! Hopefully 90 ums

How did you find the 18 marker? I thought the rest of the paper went really well but I didn't like that one.
Reply 446
Original post by manchesterunited15
How did you find the 18 marker? I thought the rest of the paper went really well but I didn't like that one.

I actaully enjoyed the 18 marker
what did you wire for it
Pleased with that, found the 18 mark question a little difficult but the case study was full of useful information.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by namaanulhaq
Pleased with that, found the 18 mark question a little difficult but the case study was full of useful information.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It wasn't too bad a paper, I couldn't think of second analysis point for the 18 marker though! In the long run, I put AS would shift to the left because of the loss of skills of the workers, if the exchange rate continued to increase, anyone else put this?
Reply 449
That 18 marker has to be the hardest 18 mark question I've seen after looking at all the past papers.
Hopefully the case study questions bump my grade up.
Reply 450
what did everyone get for the figures?
Reply 451
I wrote for 18 marker as shifts right, as imports cheaper the raw materials cost goes down. Therefore shift.
also ad shifts to the left as more imports less exports
Original post by iggyDash
what did everyone get for the figures?

China - 4,800
Japan - 45000

Investment percentage of GDP - 2572 billion
Reply 453
Cant remeber exactly but for thh gdp question china was roughly 260 or someting like that and japan was 2500 roughly. (forgot what i put down lol)

Cant remeber exactly but their are some rough figures
Around 52-53/60 for 90 UMS I'd say???
Reply 455
China - 4,800
Japan - 45000

Investment percentage of GDP - 2572 billion

yes for investment i got 2572bn

and china 480

japan 4500
Original post by tom_elsey
It wasn't too bad a paper, I couldn't think of second analysis point for the 18 marker though! In the long run, I put AS would shift to the left because of the loss of skills of the workers, if the exchange rate continued to increase, anyone else put this?

I wrote about how changes in interest rates would affect it and also the quality of goods

Posted from TSR Mobile
The first question, leakages: savings, taxes, spending in the informal economy (ie drugs) 3 marks? what did everyone put?
Reply 458
who did the shift to the left Agregate demand curve with c+i+g=(x-m) and c+i+g+(x-m1)

for the essay
The first question, leakages: savings, taxes, spending in the informal economy (ie drugs) 3 marks? what did everyone put?

spending on imports?

What do people think the grade boundaries will be?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending