The Student Room Group

OCR A Level Economics Paper 3 (H460/03) - 5th June 2023 [Exam Chat]

This poll is closed

How did your OCR A Level Economics Paper 3 exam go?

Loved the exam - Feeling positive 27%
The exam was reasonable/It was alright48%
Not feeling great about that exam...17%
It was terrible, I don't even want to talk about it 3%
Neither good or bad, I'm just hoping for the best/preparing for the worst3%
Something Else (let us know in the thread!)1%
Total votes: 89
OCR A Level Economics Paper 3 Themes in economics (H460/03) - 5th June 2023 [Exam Chat]

Welcome to the exam discussion thread for this exam. Introduce yourself! Let others know what you're aiming for in your exams, what you are struggling with in your revision or anything else.

Wishing you all the best of luck.

General Information
Date/Time: Monday 5th May / AM
Length: 2h

Resources

OCR Economics

Scroll to see replies

I am doing last minute revision and really struggling. Any advice on how to smash paper 3? What do you guys think will come up
Reply 2
do all the last papers available on paper 3 and see which topics haven't come up in paper 1 and 2 and focus on those. also practice exam technique for paper 3 too

Original post by bronzebomber7
I am doing last minute revision and really struggling. Any advice on how to smash paper 3? What do you guys think will come up
Reply 3
Guysss
What do you think will come up? I feel like globalisation and financial regulation may come up
Original post by uglymember
Guysss
What do you think will come up? I feel like globalisation and financial regulation may come up

Yeah same, there also haven't been any questions on IMF or WTO yet which I think might come.

Also, what structures do we use for 8 and 15 markers? I have a structure for both (my 15 mark and 12 mark are the same structure) but I'm not sure if I could be using a better structure for these.
Reply 5
econdal my goat will come through hopefully
:colonhash:
Original post by bronzebomber7

Honestly if u work hard and just generalise revision on topics you should be able to smash the exam. Most of it is comprehension and the answers are normally heavily detailed in the text. Don't stress you can do it :smile:
Reply 7
any tips on how to structure a 15 marker?
What are everyone predictions for a grade b for economics I personally think they have to be lower then last year
I think maybe 128 or 127 what do you guys think
Reply 9
Can someone put in the questions that came up in paper 1 and 2?
Anyone got predictions on what's going to come up?
How did everyone find the exam this morning? :smile:

OCR A-level Economics

Reply 13
Decent paper that but I was waffling for the last 15 marker
OCR loves labour market this year:smile:
multiple choice is hard
Any predictions for grade boundaries
Reply 17
Original post by Z.a. MathsecoRS
Any predictions for grade boundaries

Probably similar to the 2019 ones
A* - 81%
A - 69%
B - 57%
C - 46%
D - 35%
E - 24%
U - 0%
Reply 18
Did u guys notice the mistake in the paper. It said 36000 strike days or something between 2010-2020?? And the index number said 2014=100 as the base instead of 2004? maybe i’m being dumb and didn’t understand. Either way it’s over now good job guys🙌🏼
Reply 19
Original post by Anko15
Did u guys notice the mistake in the paper. It said 36000 strike days or something between 2010-2020?? And the index number said 2014=100 as the base instead of 2004? maybe i’m being dumb and didn’t understand. Either way it’s over now good job guys🙌🏼

yea but i just used the data as it says it is. I didn't want to assume they were wrong, i just worked with whatever they gave.

Latest

Trending

Trending