The Student Room Group
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website

What accommodation has everyone chosen?!

Hey I'll be studying Occupational Therapy this september! Just wondered what accommodation everyone has chose out of the three:
Parham road
Pin Hill
St George's

Would be great to know! :biggrin:

xx
Reply 1
I'm not studying there this year but I did live in lanfranc when I did study and my brother lived in pin hill! Wherever you are it's good however I would choose st George's or pin hill unless you want to live nearer to Asda then go parham!
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Jojojojo
I'm not studying there this year but I did live in lanfranc when I did study and my brother lived in pin hill! Wherever you are it's good however I would choose st George's or pin hill unless you want to live nearer to Asda then go parham!

I thought you may get noise from trains at pin hill lol! Okay that's good :smile: can't go for lanfranc this year which sucks!! And at George's is very expensive :frown: think its gotta be parham road x
Reply 3
Lanfranc!!
Reply 4
Original post by Bubblytasha
I thought you may get noise from trains at pin hill lol! Okay that's good :smile: can't go for lanfranc this year which sucks!! And at George's is very expensive :frown: think its gotta be parham road x

None of the accommodation is very far away from Uni and city centre, that's the beauty of canters you can pretty much get everywhere in 10 minutes! Parham is great because it's near Asda which is 24hours, great for late night snacks and the beer run. There is also lots of accommodation around that area when it comes to your second year. Enjoy, it's such a great place to be I miss it's loads
Reply 5
I have chosen a few different ones at parham, then pin hill and then lanfranc lastly.
Seems parham is the most popular choice out of everyone.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by Paulr23
I have chosen a few different ones at parham, then pin hill and then lanfranc lastly.
Seems parham is the most popular choice out of everyone.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You should join the 2013 canterbury applicants facebook page!
Reply 7
Could you send me the link?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Reply 9
Sweet thanks. Would be good to get to know some people going to the uni before I go make some friends, is that like a group you can chat on and stuff to other applicants?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Paulr23
Sweet thanks. Would be good to get to know some people going to the uni before I go make some friends, is that like a group you can chat on and stuff to other applicants?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah sure we're friendly people we always chat and welcome our new members of the group :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending