The Student Room Group

AQA Physics B - Revision Resources

Does anyone have anything good to revise from because this book is horrid.
Reply 1
are you using the revision text book?
you could try using
"Advanced physics for you!"

its a bit muddled, with all of the AS topics in there, but it is very usefull, and also has some of the optional topics in it
Reply 2
Original post by jones107
are you using the revision text book?
you could try using
"Advanced physics for you!"

its a bit muddled, with all of the AS topics in there, but it is very usefull, and also has some of the optional topics in it

In class we were given this and it's just appalling.

My course is all about physics in context and this book also applies what you learn to real life situations. Thanks for the suggestion, you're a godsend.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3
Yeah i am doing AQA physics swell,
The one i said is goof, been using it all year, at the end of every sections there a few pages of questions and the answers are in through back :smile:
Reply 4
Is physics B a completely separate muddle from physics A, i was just looking and i am not sure if they are basically the same,
The textbook is for physics A but i am pretty sure it may be usefully :tongue:
Reply 5
hi im doing Physics B, thank God there is a thread for it! Are you doing unit 4/5?
Reply 6
Original post by examgirl
hi im doing Physics B, thank God there is a thread for it! Are you doing unit 4/5?

I'm retaking unit 1 and taking unit 2 this summer, is the A2 book just as bad as the AS one?
Reply 7
Original post by rob_hi
I'm retaking unit 1 and taking unit 2 this summer, is the A2 book just as bad as the AS one?

Yes both books are worse as each other.....i just use notes from getrevising, go on that site and search physics b unit1/2.....there's some good stuff on there
Reply 8
Original post by examgirl
Yes both books are worse as each other.....i just use notes from getrevising, go on that site and search physics b unit1/2.....there's some good stuff on there

Just looked this up and it looks really good, thanks. This is my first year of actually revising for my tests so I'm really rusty at it haha
Reply 9
Hi guys, does anyone have the answers to the questions for A2 aqa physics b?
I really need it. I had the AS answers but not A2.

Quick Reply

Latest