The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Freshers NTU 2013-14 woo

:smile:I'm going to be studying special educational needs, with inclusion, with educational development at ntu on the clifton campus. Who else is staying in the Peverell building? I'm on the ground floor, block K!
Reply 1
I'm in Q block doing primary ed if I get the grades!
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Katie Dawson
:smile:I'm going to be studying special educational needs, with inclusion, with educational development at ntu on the clifton campus. Who else is staying in the Peverell building? I'm on the ground floor, block K!

Hi Same course as you! :smile: Booked Peverell R block not far from you!
Reply 3
I'm Block E in Peverell

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Im in block H in peverell
Original post by Katie Dawson

I'm doing teacher training. But I'm now on my second year can second years do freshers?

I've never done a freshers and feel that I really must go for it this year.
Reply 6
You should do it! Everyone has to do it at least once. . I think the more the merrier! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Yay! I really hope I get in!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
[INDENT]I have applied for the Broadcast Journalism BA and the course is undeniably incredible. I have concerns about the city and the student life as I come from LIVERPOOL and the nightlife is like no other. It's massive, but most importantly it's friendly and safe.

Without meaning to sound offensive. People have this perception that Nottingham is rough and dangerous. Gangs. Gun crime. And that there isn't that much to keep you occupied.I would appreciate it if somebody could prove that to be untrue...http://static.tsrfiles.co.uk/images/smilies/mad.gif

What is the student union like? I would be living on the city site, so I would basically be spending the majority of my time there. I went to Nottingham 2days ago and the facilities for my course are amazing, but didn't get to see what the student life could offer. I'm scared that I'm going to adore the course, but be miserable about living there.

Please help me...
[/INDENT]
Original post by Mai_Aisha
Im in block H in peverell

I'm in block H too (if I get in of course). What flat are you in?
Original post by Fia!
I have applied for the Broadcast Journalism BA and the course is undeniably incredible. I have concerns about the city and the student life as I come from LIVERPOOL and the nightlife is like no other. It's massive, but most importantly it's friendly and safe.

Without meaning to sound offensive. People have this perception that Nottingham is rough and dangerous. Gangs. Gun crime. And that there isn't that much to keep you occupied.I would appreciate it if somebody could prove that to be untrue...http://static.tsrfiles.co.uk/images/smilies/mad.gif

What is the student union like? I would be living on the city site, so I would basically be spending the majority of my time there. I went to Nottingham 2days ago and the facilities for my course are amazing, but didn't get to see what the student life could offer. I'm scared that I'm going to adore the course, but be miserable about living there.

Please help me...

From what I've heard (although I'm not from Nottingham) you're actually not much more likely to get shot in Nottingham than you are in London or any other big city for that matter. I've also heard that the nightlife in Nottingham is good.
Reply 11
I'm going to be doing primary ed too, grade dependent

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Looking for a place to stay in Nottingham?

There are 4 rooms available in a cheap spacious flat :smile:

£65pw/£282pm ALL bills included (water, electricity, internet, heating, tv license and virgin TV)

20 minutes by foot from Nottingham Trent University and New College Nottingham
Bus stop going to the city right outside the door!

University of Nottingham Jubilee Campus accessible by bus via Ilkeston Road

10 minutes away from ASDA and TESCO - Easy and accessible

PM me for more details! :tongue:
Reply 13
Original post by Dan-the-word-man
I'm in block H too (if I get in of course). What flat are you in?

im in flat 43, you?
Reply 14
Hi I'm on the same course but due to Accomodation being full have to wait until 15th August :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Original post by Fia!

Please help me...

I've lived here my whole life and its no way near as bad as everyone thinks. Yeah, it is known as Shottingham but that was from 15+ years ago. Its as safe as everywhere else. As for things to do, there is some sort of club open every night of the week and theres loads of other stuff to do as well :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending