The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Is private uni accomidation better, or is uni halls?

I plan on going to ntu in 2024, and am stuck between picking nicer accommodations in terms of the rooms by going private, or is it better to go for the actual ntu halls in case I miss out on experiences or will be unable to find people my age. Any advice?
Original post by chloenh
I plan on going to ntu in 2024, and am stuck between picking nicer accommodations in terms of the rooms by going private, or is it better to go for the actual ntu halls in case I miss out on experiences or will be unable to find people my age. Any advice?

Hello, I’m attending in September 2024 and have recently booked York house which is private. From the advice I was given- private tends to be a little quieter but still has that social element of games and meet ups 🙂 you can request to be out with other first years too. I hope this helps xx
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hello, I’m attending in September 2024 and have recently booked York house which is private. From the advice I was given- private tends to be a little quieter but still has that social element of games and meet ups 🙂 you can request to be out with other first years too. I hope this helps xx

I’m also planning on staying in York House in 2024. Do u have an instagram!
Original post by sophia.pepa
I’m also planning on staying in York House in 2024. Do u have an instagram!

Hii I’m planning on applying to York house too!! Are you going to ntu?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending