The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Anyone do BA Graphic Design at NTU?

I'm choosing between Nottingham Trent and derby for their graphic design courses, would prefer to go to Nottingham Trent as it's closer but I'm not sure if their graphic design course is strong.

Anyone who's done the course can you tell me about it?your experience, modules you've done etc.

I'm mainly interested in the professional side of graphic design like illustration, poster design, packaging design, advertising, branding etc. and would like a course that suits this instead of being more artsy/do your own thing.
Original post by anonymous1234234
I'm choosing between Nottingham Trent and derby for their graphic design courses, would prefer to go to Nottingham Trent as it's closer but I'm not sure if their graphic design course is strong.
Anyone who's done the course can you tell me about it?your experience, modules you've done etc.
I'm mainly interested in the professional side of graphic design like illustration, poster design, packaging design, advertising, branding etc. and would like a course that suits this instead of being more artsy/do your own thing.

Hey @anonymous1234234 👋

Our Graphic Design course is a studio-based degree with a focus on building up your portfolio of work and a skillset of professional and technical skills that reflect current and future industry practices. You’ll explore all aspects of visual communication to develop your practice including branding, editorial design, illustration, motion graphics, typography and much more. You'll also be able to get involved in live brief projects, competitions and portfolio events such as New Designers and D&AD New Blood.

You can find out more about the course including module details here.

If you haven't already, I'd recommend attending one of our open days to get a real experience of what it's like to study the course. Our next open day is on Saturday 27 April 2024. You can book your place here.

Hope that helps! Let me know if you have any other questions 🙌

Best wishes,
Gurpreet - NTU Rep
(edited 1 month ago)
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by anonymous1234234

Hii! What university did you choose? ive applied for graphic design at ntu!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending