The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Accommodation

Hi I am a first year student at Nottingham Trent University… are there any website to look for rooms or is there any rooms available nearby .??
Reply 1
This is the NTU accommodation site https://www.ntu.ac.uk/life-at-ntu/accommodation . I'm going to be a student in September and liaised with Amber Student, I personally love them. They are incredibly helpful. Affordable too.
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by Chelss04
Hi I am a first year student at Nottingham Trent University… are there any website to look for rooms or is there any rooms available nearby .??

Hi @Chelss04 👋

You can see our range of accommodation using our accommodation search. You'll also be able to find more information and guidance on finding accommodation at NTU in our accommodation hub pages.

Hope that helps! Let us know if you have questions 😊

Best wishes,
Gurpreet - NTU Rep
Reply 3
Original post by Chelss04
Hi, I'm looking for people to take over me and my friends' tenancy at a private accomodation Cotton Mills. Open to offer holders for UoN or NTU. All rooms are ensuite rooms, which are close in proximity to a retail park with a B&M, gym, Aldi and other convenience shops as well as a short distance from either campus. Please message me if interested.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending