The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent University Friends

Hey guys il be starting in September and am really worried I wont make any friends. In doing a degree apprenticeship and got on offer and my team are all nice but they are guys. If there are any girls who will be going to Nottingham Trent Uni then please hmu if you are in the same position. Also which uni accom do u reccomend?
Hi!! I'm going from September and studying psychology!! Ive been so worried that i wont make friends either. i keep seeing ppl being added into gc but i haven't gotten added to any. I haven't booked any uni accom either and not sure what i should do? Do you have instagram?
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by formyschoolUNI
Hi!! I'm going from September and studying psychology!! Ive been so worried that i wont make friends either. i keep seeing ppl being added into gc but i haven't gotten added to any. I haven't booked any uni accom either and not sure what i should do? Do you have instagram?

Heyyy I have snap not insta its aree108
okay I've added you. my usename is milanporteous

Hii im starting uni this september too! What accommodation are you booking?
Original post by Anonymous
Hii im starting uni this september too! What accommodation are you booking?

I haven't booked anything yet 😭😭😭 i'm stalking because idk what to do lmaooo
I haven't booked anything yet 😭😭😭 i'm stalking because idk what to do lmaooo

If youre at city campus and want to stay in the university halls then gill street is good and has some rooms left. But if you want to go private then theres still a lot of rooms still available
Original post by Anonymous
If youre at city campus and want to stay in the university halls then gill street is good and has some rooms left. But if you want to go private then theres still a lot of rooms still available

yes i'm at city campus. thank you ill check out gill street!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending