The Student Room Group

AQA Law Unit 2 Post here for help.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dilsz
Ahhhh sorry guys I neglected the thread i wasn't getting no replies for like 2 days so I left it thanks for helping out guys :X Just done the exam pretty chuffed couple of curveballs thrown in for the civil side. The last question on the track that should be used. I reckon most people wrote small claims but small claims is only for personal injury up to £1,000 and in the scenario Tims solicitor said £3,000 so I believe multi track would be appropriate so I wrote it I checked with my teacher and she said its right :biggrin: I'm feeling very confident about this one mainly because I revised for like 3 weeks in advanced how did you guys do?

Fast Track, because it is £1k to £5k personal Injury.
Reply 21
^Never got taught that . Ah well thanks anyway
Gee really? You only got taught 2 tracks?
Reply 23
Original post by AboveTheLine
Gee really? You only got taught 2 tracks?

I mean I didn't get taught that fast track was £1,000 to £5,000 for personal injury all I got taught was £5,000 to £25000
Original post by Dilsz

I mean I didn't get taught that fast track was £1,000 to £5,000 for personal injury all I got taught was £5,000 to £25000

Ah right, I was taught that that limit was for general claims, not personal injury. Small Claims is £1k PI, £5k normal damages.
Reply 25
Yup so I went with multi track natural assumption the case could be potentially complex
i put fast track but wrote because it's '£1000 to £25,000 for personal injury' i thought it was 5000-25000 for property.

so confusing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending