The Student Room Group

AQA A-level Law Paper 3 (7162/3) - 12th June 2023 [Exam Chat]

AQA A-level Law Paper 3 (7162/3) - 12th June 2023 [Exam Chat]

Welcome to the exam discussion thread for this exam. Introduce yourself! Let others know what you're aiming for in your exams, what you are struggling with in your revision or anything else.

Wishing you all the best of luck.

General Information
Date/Time: 12 Jun 2023/ AM
Length: 2hr
(edited 10 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Any predictions for the 12th June? As justice and fault have already come up, is question 9 likely to be morality?
Original post by Maysaund
Any predictions for the 12th June? As justice and fault have already come up, is question 9 likely to be morality?

i doubt it'll be fault or justice because we've done them before- but according to past papers, it's always society and balancing conflicting interests by the looks of it. that's what my teacher thinks it'll be anyway but i'm defo not gonna rule morality out just in case!!
Reply 3
Original post by Starrytillymae
i doubt it'll be fault or justice because we've done them before- but according to past papers, it's always society and balancing conflicting interests by the looks of it. that's what my teacher thinks it'll be anyway but i'm defo not gonna rule morality out just in case!!

but balancing has come up in recent years for paper 3 so wouldn't it make more sense for it to be morality this time around?
Original post by kiries
but balancing has come up in recent years for paper 3 so wouldn't it make more sense for it to be morality this time around?

honestly i definitely feel like it could be morality. like my gut says morality. but my teacher does think that because balancing interests comes up every year, it's gonna be that? it's 50/50 i think
Reply 5
Original post by Starrytillymae
honestly i definitely feel like it could be morality. like my gut says morality. but my teacher does think that because balancing interests comes up every year, it's gonna be that? it's 50/50 i think

ooh okay, thanks
Reply 6
Did any one have any predictions of the 30 marker of 3A?
Reply 7
Not sure, potentially consumer rights for one of them.. just a total guess though. Anybody else doing 3A?
Reply 8
bit stressed about revising for this one
good luck everyone
i do hope it is morality
Reply 9
does anyone have predictions for 3B/human rights??
Reply 10
I do, honestly struggling so much with the revision. Feel like my brain is melting trying to comprehend vitiating factors.
Original post by Ned67
Not sure, potentially consumer rights for one of them.. just a total guess though. Anybody else doing 3A?
I do, honestly struggling so much with the revision. Feel like my brain is melting trying to comprehend vitiating factors.

truly! my brain is so full of previous exam content that i feel like nothing is going in. why does there have to be THREE types of misrepresentation???
Reply 12
anyone got any predictions for paper 3 law on Monday for contract
Reply 13
Original post by Xcraft
anyone got any predictions for paper 3 law on Monday for contract

same i need it as well
Reply 14
Anybody got any predictions for 3A (contract)?
Reply 15

that was me and terms and exclusion clauses so much information
What parts of the English legal system came up last year in paper 3 contract?
Hey everyone :smile: How did the exam go?

A-level Law

Contract - thought it went well
Q7 - I put you don’t have to sue immediately so she could get her £500
Q8 - I put that there wasn’t even a contract because her acceptance was not unconditional and if there was there’s be a lapse of time
Q9 - happy it was morality
Q10 - negligent and innocent misrep and frustration but frustration wouldn’t work because it was foreseeable and the garden wasn’t damaged so no commercial sterility. I put if there was then law reform frustrated contracts act they’d get the sums paid back and money payable would cease to be payable
Q11 - intent to create legal relations (wasn’t sure what else please let me know if u put something like promissory estoppel) and then CRA goods and privity of contract but as he was named and contract purports to confer a benefit he’d have rights. For the balancing conflicting interests i was just like exclusion clauses aren’t effective and consumers are protected
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 19
Was q11 also consideration for the garden and the promise of money

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending