The Student Room Group

ACCA exemptions

Hi,

I just completed an accounting degree and I wanted to know, how can I check how many exemptions I am entitled to? Also, do I need a certain pass mark to be entitled to exemptions? e.g. 50% or more in an exam.

Thanks
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1
Hi Butterfly 1991

You can check which exemptions you are eligible for on our exemption database (https://portal.accaglobal.com/accrweb/faces/page/public/accreditations/enquiry/main/EnqInstitutionsTable.jspx;jsessionid=577338f7b0209b35ae4b6ad4d09a38bfc85db153fa2a6dede8658da11579d109.e3uSaxeTbN4Te38Ka3iNbN4Oaxn0n6jAmljGr5XBqAXPq0) Here you are able to search by university name and the refine further by your degree title and the modules you studied.

If you register with ACCA before you graduate, we will provisionally award you your exemptions and then upon receipt of your transcript of results upon graduation, formally award them. To gain an exemption you do need to get pass by at least 50% and I believe that for most universities you have to get 50% across the board for all modules.

If you have any further questions or would like to discuss your personal circumstances, our helpdesk ACCA Connect are on hand 24/7 365 day per year. their number is 0141 582 2000.

Kind regards
Kylie

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending