The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Getting a job whilst doing my nursing degree at keele

My question is obviously I'm going to need a job whilst studying. Most likely bank work within the health care sector. My question is where in the local area is nearby (towns) that I could reach via bus link or within walking distance?? Any help would be appreciated suggestions of either companies that recruit bank workers or which towns are close by. Thanks very much guys :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Original post by Laura.doryloo
My question is obviously I'm going to need a job whilst studying. Most likely bank work within the health care sector. My question is where in the local area is nearby (towns) that I could reach via bus link or within walking distance?? Any help would be appreciated suggestions of either companies that recruit bank workers or which towns are close by. Thanks very much guys :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Depending on where you are based (im not sure what nursing degree you are doing or which area you will be studying at) there are a few areas nearby. The main place will be stoke on trent and the area around there which is a pretty large city and has a decent health care sector. Apart from that there is a few other towns in Staffordshire and Cheshire that are pretty easy to visit by bus.
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Quick Reply

Latest