The Student Room Group

(Possible sexual relationship)Line Manager and Pre-reg student

So I received a call from a friend of mine on a summer placement at boots and he found is Line-manager in a very awkward position. He was looking for the manager to may be confirm something but on approach, the manager's back was turned towards him whilst he adjust his belt and the pre-reg student was blushing(WALKING BACK TO THE COUNTER) at the back of the pharmacy.
BTW the manager is 24 and my friend said that girl seems like a really nice person. He did not expect her to be in that kind of position. If both of them are in a sexual relationship (JUST AN ASSUMPTION).
My question is
Did he promise her a job for free BJ?
OR is she sexually attracted to him?
who is most likely to get a job after pre-reg male/female?
AND also with the amount of competition out there, are you willing to do anything to get a job after pre-reg?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1
I think the decision on who gets a pre-reg at Boots is decided at a higher level, I doubt the pharmacy manager had anything to do with her getting the position. Be very suspicious of anyone offering you a job in exchange for a BJ.

I don't think male/female has much to do with who gets a pre-reg, most people get one regardless of their gender, age or nationality.
Sounds juicy. Find out more information please, and keep us updated!

If she is doing it for a pre-registration job... that is about as low as you can get. Might as well aim a bit higher, do it at Guys' and St Thomas' or something! :tongue:
Reply 3
To be honest that's a pretty massive assumption to make and it is very unprofessional of your friend to be spreading things like that around. I would advise your friend to stay out of other peoples business, he is more likely to damage to his/her own reputation within the company spreading rumours about staff with absolutely no proof, the same goes for you.

Grow up and stop gossiping about people you don't even know.
Reply 4
Lol you don't know the person involved. May be you should relax

Original post by kvs_123
To be honest that's a pretty massive assumption to make and it is very unprofessional of your friend to be spreading things like that around. I would advise your friend to stay out of other peoples business, he is more likely to damage to his/her own reputation within the company spreading rumours about staff with absolutely no proof, the same goes for you.

Grow up and stop gossiping about people you don't even know.
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending