The Student Room Group

Brighton Pharmacy interview 2024 entry

Hi,
I received a pharmacy interview at the Univeristy of Brighton that is coming up in a few weeks and I was wondering what sort of questions would come up. Would it be more pharmacy-related scenarios or just me as a person and why I want to do Pharmacy?
Thanks
hey, i did my interview last week. they asked the standard questions (why pharmacy, why brighton), a couple ‘personal’ questions (one was asking me to explain a time where i have shown leadership skills so things like that etc.), 2 scenario based questions & they also asked me to talk about an article i have read which i think i fluffed up because i started rambling on about opioids (best for you to read a random article and prepare before hand). they didn’t ask any biology or chemistry questions thank the lord above. if you’ve got anymore questions about it my insta is @melissa.maye_ , hope it goes well for you!
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by fatemakiani_
Hi i was trying to reach out on instagram i had a couple questions but it is not showing up

heyy
how was your brigton inteviwer if you have done it??
how did you prepare
Reply 3
I have just finished my pharmacy interview. It was structured according to website and the questions were the same as the website states.
My scenario was what would I do if some of my friends were talking about a patient after a placement inside train.
They also asked what I normally do during free time.
Also asked on recent article that I have read.
Reply 4
Original post by iamastudent1234
heyy
how was your brigton inteviwer if you have done it??
how did you prepare

She was friendly and was not a formal interview.
Original post by Seran13
She was friendly and was not a formal interview.

Hi
Thank you
What do you mean the questions on the website ,I don’t think I’ve seen them
Reply 6
Original post by iamastudent1234
Hi
Thank you
What do you mean the questions on the website ,I don’t think I’ve seen them

17078475014573234219194623692438.jpg
Original post by melissamaye
hey, i did my interview last week. they asked the standard questions (why pharmacy, why brighton), a couple ‘personal’ questions (one was asking me to explain a time where i have shown leadership skills so things like that etc.), 2 scenario based questions & they also asked me to talk about an article i have read which i think i fluffed up because i started rambling on about opioids (best for you to read a random article and prepare before hand). they didn’t ask any biology or chemistry questions thank the lord above. if you’ve got anymore questions about it my insta is @melissa.maye_ , hope it goes well for you!

Hi I did mine last week too I was wondering if you knew how long it would take to receive their response?
Reply 8
Original post by STudentKoyin
Hi I did mine last week too I was wondering if you knew how long it would take to receive their response?

Probably in like 2-3 weeks
Reply 9
Original post by STudentKoyin
Hey I did mine on 15 Feb and they gave me an offer yesterday :smile:)
Original post by xl:Dc
Hey I did mine on 15 Feb and they gave me an offer yesterday :smile:)
Heyy what were the questions in your interview I have mine tommorow
Reply 11
I did mine 25 days ago (19th march) haven’t heard back anything yet. Is this normal? I’ve started to feel like I might have failed
(edited 2 weeks ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending